Post Crystal Palace match thread

Pleased with the 3 points and the performance but we still have to achieve the impossible and get a very rare victory at Goodison.

yessssss what a day so proud of our boys and the performance next week is the most important game of the season for us beat everton and 95% the title is ours C'MON CITYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY make the dream come true!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's turned out brilliantly for us. Really professional job from city. Too many great performances for motm. Thought the defence were superb, Garcia and yaya were immense. Roll on Everton.

souey almost in tears

started the day saying how the scousers would waltz the day and City would then collapse at Palarse

fpmsl

If you want a giggle:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.lbhf.gov.uk/Directory/News/Chelsea_FC_parade_a_possibility.asp#4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.lbhf.gov.uk/Directory/News/C ... lity.asp#4</a>

ManCitizens. said:
Souness saying we wouldn't have won today without Yaya, who'd have thought one of our own players contributed to us winning a game.

Sourness is being a bit of a knob. If he is correct and we can win the title playing within ourselves what does that say about the others. Apparently we were supposed to put on a show - presumably a bit like the one Liverpool put on at Anfield today!!!! Let's see what the end of the season brings - if we win the title I am sure it will be entirely undeserved in Sourness's eyes.
I said to some Liverpool fans yesterday that if they win their last three games (making 14 wins on the bounce) then they would deserve to win the title. Now it is all up for grabs and you just know the Liverpool clan are going to feel robbed if they don't pull it off. Well tough whoever wins it will have deserved it. Sourness can moan all he likes - I don't give a toss. In fact I quite like the idea of winning it on goal difference again. Bring it on!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.