Post Crystal Palace match thread

Champions2012! said:
kenzie115 said:
If Arsenal win tomorrow night, will the Everton fans want us to win next Saturday?
Absolutely

Why? I don't understand this. If Arsenal win it's a 4 pt gap with Everton with 2 games to play. Everton could still get into the Champions league.

I just feel so happy today ! I always believed but was in abit of a mood after the Sunderland game because I felt they didn't give it their full concentration, it was like a punch to the gut. I still had faith, it was tested and I have had to bite my lip on here with a few but it's all there to play for now !

According to Sourness monster,chelsea parking the bus and time wasting deserved their win,but City who took the game to Palace and won convincingly were a one man team who wouldnt have won without Yaya.

Oh and as promised,I will be cheering for chelsea to win the CL.

Good win,and looked comfortable against a in form palace,would love nothing more than three more results of 2.0 for us,but the way this season has went will just look to everton next saturday...COME ON CITY.........

That is what we said when we only had to win an easy home game against QPR.

Damocles said:
BillyShears said:
It's on motherfuckers!

Absolutely buzzing. Garcia and MDM different class. Yaya a Rolls Royce footballer. Nasri was excellent today. Milner put the graft in.

Thank you Jose. We owe you one.

Now lets deal with the Blue scouse and bring the title home.

If we even scrape a win against them then it's Villa and West Ham at home to win the title. It's all on the Everton game for me, can't see us fucking up either of them two if the chips are down.

I.bleed.blue said:
ManCitizens. said:
Souness saying we wouldn't have won today without Yaya, who'd have thought one of our own players contributed to us winning a game.

Sourness is being a bit of a knob. If he is correct and we can win the title playing within ourselves what does that say about the others. Apparently we were supposed to put on a show - presumably a bit like the one Liverpool put on at Anfield today!!!! Let's see what the end of the season brings - if we win the title I am sure it will be entirely undeserved in Sourness's eyes.
I said to some Liverpool fans yesterday that if they win their last three games (making 14 wins on the bounce) then they would deserve to win the title. Now it is all up for grabs and you just know the Liverpool clan are going to feel robbed if they don't pull it off. Well tough whoever wins it will have deserved it. Sourness can moan all he likes - I don't give a toss. In fact I quite like the idea of winning it on goal difference again. Bring it on!!!!

Souness' comments about Yaya and City , can backfire on him and Liverpool . Players can watch these post match pundit comments . If you're Yaya or any City player you'll be very determined to prove people wrong over these next 3 games !!
So let them get as bitter as they want .just play it very cool over next 5 , 6 days City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.