Post match City v PSG

we kept a clean sheet, in a European quarter-final, vs a team desperate to score, without Vincent Kompany.

Scenes!

Thing is, we were better than PSG over the course of the two legs. There were no weak links in our side and all our players stepped up and produced disciplined performances. Whatever happens from here on, we proved that we can play our game against the elite in Europe.
Exactly none of the biased media twerps or the rag, dipper and arsehat pundits can say we don't deserve to be where we are. Juve fucked it up themselves and only showed up against us and bayern. Kiev we were expected to beat but they can try and twist it all they like we were better than PSG over the two legs, on our day our team looks better than theirs despite all that was said in the buildup.

Fernando

giphy.gif

F****** rags crying about empty seats. All the more sweet. I swear they get more bitter as we climb hahahaha
F*** em! All I care about is that we won, hope we get Penaldo and Co. in the last 4, on-wards and upwards! CTID!

After Buzzers interview tonight I have never seen such an attack and biased commentating ever, Bt sports should hang there heads in shame and never have him on a City game again. Our people should ban him ala Whiskey noses mentality from the stadium !!

Even when its full they make it up about empty fucking seats.

BT have stooped to a new low this evening they really have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.