Post match City v PSG

Why can't the pundits say either 'City were good' or 'PSG weren't as good as we said they were, we just fell for their reputations'?

Because that would require honesty and the admission that they don't actually watch PSG

Hi guys,
Good game ( for you). You deserve the semis, hope you ll go to the end of it.
I'm sorry for us (Paris) we under perform ( especially in the first half) but we should have to be stronger.

Personnaly, I found City better tonight than last week and Paris was less clumsy but toothless. KDB is a real good one, your midfielders were quite tough and the other were at the level expected for a 1/4 final of UFCL.
On our side, i'll rate Silva, Rabiot, Pastore and Lucas ( those 2 should been in the starting Line up).

Good luck,
Beret off,
I'm going to pour my venom on Laurent Blanc on Psg's forum.

Haha, cheers mate. Best of luck!

Forget the media bud and enjoy the moment. We've been fantastic in Europe. Our lads have given disciplined performances and we've shown we can hold our own in Europe.
I am enjoying it mate :) and enjoying calling them out on some of their petty shit feels pretty satisfying right now, we had the last laugh lets enjoy that too and take the piss as we should. :)

Meh, we were alright..... Thought Mangala was outstanding, hope he kicks on from here and shoves all the shit he's got from the "experts" down their throats!

Hi guys,
Good game ( for you). You deserve the semis, hope you ll go to the end of it.
I'm sorry for us (Paris) we under perform ( especially in the first half) but we should have to be stronger.

Personnaly, I found City better tonight than last week and Paris was less clumsy but toothless. KDB is a real good one, your midfielders were quite tough and the other were at the level expected for a 1/4 final of UFCL.
On our side, i'll rate Silva, Rabiot, Pastore and Lucas ( those 2 should been in the starting Line up).

Good luck,
Beret off,
I'm going to pour my venom on Laurent Blanc on Psg's forum.

Thanks Raul, good luck in the future :-)

10 out of 10 for everyone
Havent seen a better defensive performance from city
completely owned PSG and nullified their attacking threat

Hats of to pellers for making a bold decision to drop toure and play Navas, top 4, Capital one cup, and CL semis can surely can be termed a decent return over the course of the season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.