Post match City v PSG

Michael Cox aka Zonal Marking, called this game as the least enjoyable game of the season. I thought he was a decent and knowledgable bloke. Sigh.

Fantastic performance by the entire team, especially Mangala and Otamendi. They had Cavani and Zlatan in their pockets the entire game. Fernandinho is a machine. Pellegrini set traps for the opposition of such quality over the two legs that by the end, they got demoralised. Amazing.To think that I had a go at the Charming Man for some of his decisions vs West Brom.

And lastly, KDBae <3

Made up by the performance and I have to single out Glichy, the guy was outstanding well done that man.

Get in lads! Win and a clean sheet. Not many gave us a chance either. Come on city!

Hypothetically:

Real Madrid - Man City - Barcelona - Bayern Munich in the semi's...

Does this mean we've 'made it'?

On the way back from the game lads, incredible atmosphere, one of the best games (if not the best) I've ever managed to get too! Talksport is hilarious though, Andy Goldstein can't take it haha :D
Don't read what the TV were saying. Apparently you dint pipe up until the 76 TH minute.

Also everyone played great tonight, Hart, the back 4, both Fern's were rock solid. Navas pushed them backwards, KDB created everything, Silva had his brightest moments in quite a long time and Aguero worked that PSG back 4, just brilliant from everyone. Even the manager got it spot on!!

I am not his biggest fan, to say the least, but seeing Delph come on in a Champions League QF and progress to the semis while Villa go down, rock bottom...

leo-toast-9.w529.h352.gif

Doesn't seem real somehow. Remember going to the Boro game back in 2005 when Fowler missed that penalty and we missed out on the UEFA cup I was devastated as I genuinely thought that was as good as it would ever get for us.

Just shows you can never predict the future when you're a blue!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.