Post match City v PSG

Yeah I hope all the people who love giving stick to Navas have noticed how he's stepped up in the latter stages of this season... arguably our most improved player on last season IMO.

The whole team was pressuring the man on the ball, attacking players like Silva, Navas and KDB were tracking back and winning the ball in the midfield and the Fern Bros. worked their asses off. Clichy and Sagna didn't get caught out of position. The CBs were rock solid. That is why we won in my opionon (and of course thanks to Kevin's brilliance)

I would love to see the distance traveled stats for each player and compare them to their season average. It was obvious we wanted to win this tie and I think in the end we wanted it more than PSG and that was the difference.
Think you're right
The running by our boys was phenomenal . They are Knackered . But it does show that even after Saturday they can recover in such a short time . The attitude is great at the moment

Yeah I hope all the people who love giving stick to Navas have noticed how he's stepped up in the latter stages of this season... arguably our most improved player on last season IMO.
Worked his socks off. He needs to spend an hour every fucking day with KdB on how to shoot (Dave as well)! The lad has an engine though, mind you I'm not sure his workrate has ever been questioned. MOTM tonight will be interesting.

Played well except for the open goal he missed in the first half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.