Post match City v PSG

A point on PSG... I expected their obvious tiring in the last 15-20 mins of the 1st leg to be a one-off, but it definitely happened again tonight. Probably heads dropping after conceding has to be factored in too, but we really could have killed that game off with 2 goals in as many minutes. They were all over the shop.

Losing Motta early on derailed them completely. They were all over the show tonight formation wise. Honestly believe we would've ripped them apart had we have scored the opener earlier.

Really proud of the performance over 2 legs. Best atmosphere I've heard in ages tonight too, was one of them nights where you were hugging blues all around you.

Anything can happen now, 4th spot being priority but as long as we give a good showing of ourselves in the next round I am happy. Wait for the draw Friday and let's get behind them.

just got back , lost my voice , but a couple of cans should put that right , thought our supporters were immense tonight , best atmosphere for a long time , every single player in a blue shirt made a massive contribution , MP got his selection and tactics spot on. Could this be our year ? Would fancy us against Real or Bayern over 2 legs and we can save Barca for Milan anything can happen over 90 minutes in a final .If Leicester can win the Premiership , we can win the Champs League . Someone pinch me.

Some hurting going down on the rag cafe:

Today at 22:17
pascellFull Member
Aug 3, 2012
Sir Alex Ferguson Stand

It makes me hurt seeing how City are moving places in football.
The writings been on the wall for a few years now, we've done absolutely naff all to prevent it from happening. If we don't make the correct decision for the club going forward in the summer, get used to seeing City's name along the elite for a good few years.
That sounds more like a City fan wumming to me. And well done if it is!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.