Post match City v PSG

Just got home after having to travel through different diversions.

I don't how it looked on TV tonight but we appeared to be very well organised and showed great desire. We were winning challenges all over the pitch.

Ok, we didn't produce a glut of goal scoring opportunities but they are very solid. Regardless, I thought it was an enjoyable game and the atmosphere was much better than usual.

Was sat waiting to witness for this great tide to wash over us. but they never got going last night and the lads must take great credit for that However i thought our boys looked understandably nervous, and gave possession away far to easily KDB was the main culprit and he wasn't as good as he normally is , but THAT goal was Bellesque. and although i would not dream in comparing, Kdb has got a great set of lungs on him

Just got home after having to travel through different diversions.

I don't how it looked on TV tonight but we appeared to be very well organised and showed great desire. We were winning challenges all over the pitch.

Ok, we didn't produce a glut of goal scoring opportunities but they are very solid. Regardless, I thought it was an enjoyable game and the atmosphere was much better than usual.
I Thought the atmosphere was good but many were tense and somebody should tell BT and macca that sponteneous renditions of Bluemoon are not easy when your cacking your self

It'll be interesting to see if Debruyne can raise his game over the coming weeks. Already he's made the difference in every game he played after his injury, which is quite a feat on its own given the circumstances. But he did lose the ball due to sloppy play numerous times as well today. Stuff like that needs to be reduced to a minimum if you want to stand a chance against the likes of Barca or Bayern.

Great desire and effort last night, I know PSG had a lot of injuries but still we had to at least score to put it to bed and we did. Got really nervy at times but I don't think we were ever in danger, Aguero missed a penalty and we had a hatful of chances to make it even more. Let's see who gets through tonight, whoever it is, it will only get tougher!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.