Post match City v PSG

I expected more of PSG but credit to our boys, we made them play shite by not giving them much space. They're not used to pressure on the ball and when we pressed they made mistakes. Their league is dog shit and that's what you get when you don't play high standard football.

We're into the semi finals and it's incredible. Two games away from the final! We've shown we can defend resolutely, if we can do that again and pick up some goals on the counter then there's no reason we can't make the final. It's fantastic. The semi will not be easy. Real already there, Barca and Bayern potentially joining us... but we shall see. Plenty to play for, for Benfica and Atletico tonight. I hope we get the away leg first again. I think that suits us. The atmosphere was incredible as well.

Chelsea won the cup by pretty much boring the pants off everyone and winning on penalties. The rags were battered by Bayern and fluked it and then won on pens against Chelsea. With a bit of luck who know s what may happen. I will take three boring scoreless draws and two penalty shootouts any day.

How British commentators can be so "against" a British team is beyond belief. For 90 mins i had to sit there and listen to them saying "i cant believe how bad PSG are. They have been awful."

PSG have a team of stars. Very expensive stars. World class stars. Now you cant tell me that every single fucking one of them had a bad night and didnt perform??!!???

Nope. Bollocks.

They were awful because WE made them look awful! We were tight and compact, harried and hustled, tackled and concentrated for 90 mins. That is why PSG looked shit.
I may have missed it, but not once did Green or Mcpointalot say that PSG are looking awful because City are making them look awful??

the lack of praise we get is fucking awful, which makes nights like this even the more fucking sweeter. Empty seats and a lack of atmosphere my arse! Its all blatant bullshit and we should be sueing the media for deformation of character! Tossers the lot of them!

The players, the fans and the club were magnificent last night. I may well only be an armchair City supporter but last night was special. Very special. And im immensely proud of every last fucking one of them.

Sorry for the language but i needed to get that off my fat hairy chest. I feel a lot better for it now.

#together
#believe
I don't think Paris were terrible. They played quite well, passed the ball well and created a few chances and Hart made some very good saves.

We were even better though!

How British commentators can be so "against" a British team is beyond belief. For 90 mins i had to sit there and listen to them saying "i cant believe how bad PSG are. They have been awful."

PSG have a team of stars. Very expensive stars. World class stars. Now you cant tell me that every single fucking one of them had a bad night and didnt perform??!!???

Nope. Bollocks.

They were awful because WE made them look awful! We were tight and compact, harried and hustled, tackled and concentrated for 90 mins. That is why PSG looked shit.
I may have missed it, but not once did Green or Mcpointalot say that PSG are looking awful because City are making them look awful??

the lack of praise we get is fucking awful, which makes nights like this even the more fucking sweeter. Empty seats and a lack of atmosphere my arse! Its all blatant bullshit and we should be sueing the media for deformation of character! Tossers the lot of them!

The players, the fans and the club were magnificent last night. I may well only be an armchair City supporter but last night was special. Very special. And im immensely proud of every last fucking one of them.

Sorry for the language but i needed to get that off my fat hairy chest. I feel a lot better for it now.

#together
#believe

I had the terrible misfortune of not being able to attend last night,and Mcpointalot (like that) was to say the least an absolute fucking disgrace to us,right from the start,where his "empty seat" chat started,does this silly **** not realise that people have been working and can't get to the ground for 6pm like he was suggesting,because the PSG fans were already in the ground ?

Everything he spouted,was utter shite,and against us,and like you say how bad PSG were,I thought Owen was bad,but this ****,who even played for us (shakes head) was gobbing it all night,I hate that scouse ****,and that Ian Darke is a wanker also,not to mention the **** Ferdinand sat with a smacked arse face at the end.

All of them can get to fuck,and their faces will be a picture when we win it !! Fuck off BT bastards

UP THE BLUES !!!!

Good solid performance by and large, thought we were comfortably the better team and deserved it. Credit to the manager, given the way we have been playing this season I thought we were going to get hammered over the two legs. He needs to continue to play a solid midfield in the next round and not be tempted to squeeze Yaya, Silva and KDB into the team together. I haven't watched the game back yet but I felt like the ref was an absolute twat, looked like they could easily have had two red cards on another night with another ref?

In both games PSG tired significantly in the last twenty mins, just shows how a tougher league keeps the players fitter, I thought we could have had a couple more during this period

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent, mature, pragmatic performance in Europe, not been able to say that too often!
Thought mangala absolutely bossed it, we'll played. The ferns broke up so much of their play, excellent performance from them both.
KDB the difference yet again. What an absolute gem that boy is.
YAAASSSSSSSSSSS :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.