Post Match: City vs Barca

Same old shit. Writing was on the wall as soon as the team was announced with two up top. They will bottle it on Sunday too.

SWP's back said:
burning blue soul said:
dear points of view,

why oh why oh why does the man city manager persist in a 442 formation when playing high possession and technically astute opposition. surely a 5 man midfield will be he best option, especially in the first leg of a two leg match. this inept plan painfully results in the city players looking like right c**ts and you being shown the exit door at the end of the season!!!

yours,

angry from manchester.

p.s. fernando is complete shit..........with shit sprinkles on top.
Dear angry,

You're fucking clueless.

Yours.

Someone with a clue.
Thought you logged off?

citijin said:
mancini kept talking about mentality. he is definitely right, it is about mentality, attitude and confidence. thats what we have missed.

Yup. We have a strong squad, and a 1st XI littered with 1st class players. They need to show that they want it. Simple as that.

@BluePhil8 said:
Probably off topic but seeing Kompany/Mangala in full headless chicken mode all season and Demichellis getting on a bit, I'm as baffled as ever at our decision to freeze out Nastasic.

Schalke have not played him - for some reason?.

kupest said:
Pingu the Penguin said:
Lots of 1st half talk about the manager, the team selection, and the 4-4-2

In reality, in the first half we gave them far too much respect (how many times have I posted this after a UCL match thread?!?)

2nd half, we went for it a bit and put them under pressure.

The formation wasn't the issue - the appetite and the desire was. Only criticism of the boss was that he got the ferns the wrong way around

THIS !! A thousand times again and again. Only poor decision was Fernando.

And Milner

Pingu the Penguin said:
Lots of 1st half talk about the manager, the team selection, and the 4-4-2

In reality, in the first half we gave them far too much respect (how many times have I posted this after a UCL match thread?!?)

2nd half, we went for it a bit and put them under pressure.

The formation wasn't the issue - the appetite and the desire was. Only criticism of the boss was that he got the ferns the wrong way around

I agree 100%

Gutsy effort in the second half. We really started to dig in and have a go. First half was terrible. They walked through us and could have scored three or four. I honestly can't see why he favours Fernando over Fernandinho.

We have two world class players. Kun and Silva. Those two carried us tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.