Post Match: City vs Barca

Bluep*ss said:
Matt the Giant said:
Can someone who knows more about tactics than I do, please explain to me how it would makes sense to sub our only two creative players when we are desperate for a goal?

Sorry - too hard a question for me.
yes i agree, a bit challenging. any can help with this question please?

dear points of view,

why oh why oh why does the man city manager persist in a 442 formation when playing high possession and technically astute opposition. surely a 5 man midfield will be he best option, especially in the first leg of a two leg match. this inept plan painfully results in the city players looking like right c**ts and you being shown the exit door at the end of the season!!!

yours,

angry from manchester.

p.s. fernando is complete shit..........with shit sprinkles on top.

Ducado said:
agyeiboateng said:
Damocles said:
He's played 20 minutes you mad bastard

He is clumsy with the ball at his feet. I have watched him a lot with Swansea. If you are expecting an Ibrahimovic like player...basically a big guy who can play with his back to goal...you are in for a shock.

There is a faint whiff about you

Faint? He should have been fucked off after the thumbs down vote.

Get a grip blues, we have just played the best team in the world for ball retention, with arguably the strongest front 3 (yes 3) in world football, and we are 1-2 down at half time!

Yaya to come back to shore that midfield, Aguero fitter and stronger by the week - we are better when we have it all to do!

I have a good feeling about this. Stop looking for scapegoats and let's will them to a win.

Oh, and fuck off Scholes

Probably off topic but seeing Kompany/Mangala in full headless chicken mode all season and Demichellis getting on a bit, I'm as baffled as ever at our decision to freeze out Nastasic.

don't know why maybe im deluded but ive got this sneaking feeling we"ll get an early goal and win late

Lots of 1st half talk about the manager, the team selection, and the 4-4-2

In reality, in the first half we gave them far too much respect (how many times have I posted this after a UCL match thread?!?)

2nd half, we went for it a bit and put them under pressure.

The formation wasn't the issue - the appetite and the desire was. Only criticism of the boss was that he got the ferns the wrong way around

stony said:
Some fucking clowns on here tonight. Zab had Neymar in his pocket and made one mistake, which thanks to Joe didn't cost us.
As for slagging Bony off? Deary fucking me. He had 20 minutes and for 15 of them we were down to ten men. Our two most creative players had been taken off and we were on the back foot. It's not like we gave him much service in that time.
Take your heads for a wobble.

Agree regarding Bony. Also he had to play in a deeper role than what we were accustomed to when he was at Swansea.

Pingu the Penguin said:
Lots of 1st half talk about the manager, the team selection, and the 4-4-2

In reality, in the first half we gave them far too much respect (how many times have I posted this after a UCL match thread?!?)

2nd half, we went for it a bit and put them under pressure.

The formation wasn't the issue - the appetite and the desire was. Only criticism of the boss was that he got the ferns the wrong way around

THIS !! A thousand times again and again. Only poor decision was Fernando.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.