Post Match: City vs Barca

I don't have a problem with 4-4-2 really. But Fernando and Milner in the middle to start? Really??? Clichy starting and Kolarov not even on the bench.

And then no changes after 45 minutes at 2-0 and being thrashed?

And then takes Nasri off to bring Fernandino - who should have started? Our magic midfield 3 of Yaya/Nasri/Silva is already missing Yaya, so we voluntarily take Nasri off, just to make sure Silva has no chance.

Dzeko looks lively, so we take him off. And then we take Silva off to complete the master plan.

Utter genius.

blue by birth said:
FFS give Bony time to settle in... we play better away from home at the moment so a win at barca isnt out of the question. With Yaya and Dhino in midfield and Mangala in defence ( more pace than MDM) we will have a right good go and fingers crossed we WILL win

27y0qht.jpg

Still star-struck like last year. Made many silly mistakes. Just send the u18 in the return leg. At least in 5 years they won't be star struck again playing barca!

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
grim up north said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
It's a good job Barca eased off in the second half. We are out of this competition don't let us delude ourselves. That first half killed us.

Sorry but Pellers is gone in the summer.

Clueless
Yes he is I agree.

Fernandinho came on in the second half and it changed the game. Why couldn't MP see this before the match?

We will now go with 442 now Yaya is available in Barca and give a couple of goals start again.

And repeat.

Clueless

BooksReject said:
agyeiboateng said:
Nasri went down the tunnel after he got subbed.
He's such a dick

Somebody ban this ****

I'm convinced that he's a Blue so I can't. Not sure whether he had Jamie Pollock pictures on his wall but you know?

Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
J_Bow said:
1st half piss poor, 2nd half improved and could have been better if Clichy wasn't so rash. Dzeko missed a few chances, back down to earth.

Aguero, Silva & Yaya - Brilliant

Rest of the team - Frauds.

Yaya wasn't even playing though

He was still better than Fern though

Tale of two halves,although thought we were doing ok till the lucky deflection fell to the biter,it then knocked us the rest of that half.second half up till clichy sent off was all us,still gonna be a big task to get through but never say never you just never know...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.