Post Match: City vs Barca

agyeiboateng said:
Pingu the Penguin said:
citijin said:
mancini kept talking about mentality. he is definitely right, it is about mentality, attitude and confidence. thats what we have missed.

Yup. We have a strong squad, and a 1st XI littered with 1st class players. They need to show that they want it. Simple as that.

motivators like mourinho and simeone are more suited than laid back managers like Pellegrini

Or the shrinking violet that is Mancini?

Fed up of apologists for the players - if they want it, they've got to go and get it

J_Bow said:
1st half piss poor, 2nd half improved and could have been better if Clichy wasn't so rash. Dzeko missed a few chances, back down to earth.

Aguero, Silva & Yaya - Brilliant

Rest of the team - Frauds.

Yaya wasn't even playing though

Blue Hefner said:
MrChicago said:
Atomic said:
Bony looked like a man who never played before
Fucking out of his league

He struggled to say the least

Dzecko played well

Overall, I'd say I'm happy with the result with all things considered . We still got a chance

I am wondering why was Bony even introduced in such a massive game at a critical time when Dzeko was OK.

Needed to score first. There opener rocked us and the 1st half passed us by. 2nd half was good and we were on top when Clichy got sent off

grim up north said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
It's a good job Barca eased off in the second half. We are out of this competition don't let us delude ourselves. That first half killed us.

Sorry but Pellers is gone in the summer.

Clueless
Yes he is I agree.

Fernandinho came on in the second half and it changed the game. Why couldn't MP see this before the match?

We will now go with 442 now Yaya is available in Barca and give a couple of goals start again.

And repeat.

fablue said:
We DESERVE a better coach.

Like this one
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mancunianmatters.co.uk/content/120568927-childs-play-manchester-citys-etihad-and-tour-bus-immortalised-bricks-%E2%80%93-united-lego" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mancunianmatters.co.uk/conte ... nited-lego</a>

Bony has looked poor but on both occasions, but saying that, he was on the field with alot of City's best creative players had been taken off. So for that reason City's attack hasn't seen alot of the ball in his time spent on the pitch, however when he has had the ball he's looked really poor at this point.

I actually think Jovetic and Aguero would of been a better choice tonight, if of course Jovetic was available.

Zaba owes Hart a drink or two - a brainless challenge that could have put the tie beyond us.

In injury time - so why does Zab throw his body at Messi - who is world class at taking the contact. Something does affect Zabba and Kompany
sometimes - reckless challenges.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.