Post Match: City vs Barca

Can't wait for next leg. Start as we played 2nd half. Give zero respect for them and get stuck in. Time to remember its a sport and that's all it is. Every man has the right to believe he is better than his apposing player , then deliver his best without fear. So come on Pellers give them that belief. Give them the right to play with confidence. I'm really up for this. I have a gut feeling that this is our year in this cup. All I saw tonight was us allowing them to play first half, then us playing against them 2nd half. Come on City, game on.

Damocles said:
BooksReject said:
Ducado said:
That's it

Your gone

At last! Fucking poison. Right, it's not that bad! 1-2 to Barca, half time, Yaya to come back! Come on City!

Let's not get carried away. We were beat in this leg by the better team and we will probably be beat in the next leg by the better team.

I don't know why this is so offensive to people as a concept.
A voice of reason thank you.

Another awful performance in Europe. Hart made 4 excellent saves finishing with the pen. We let them have the ball without putting them under pressure. Not much movement when we had the ball all game. Pretty essential in a pass and move game.

Damocles said:
BooksReject said:
Ducado said:
That's it

Your gone

At last! Fucking poison. Right, it's not that bad! 1-2 to Barca, half time, Yaya to come back! Come on City!

Let's not get carried away. We were beat in this leg by the better team and we will probably be beat in the next leg by the better team.

It's only offensive when stated by a blatant rag. Some of us are not stupid, and can see what's gone on, but some of us like to remain positive and not bathe in a massive inferiority complex. It's football, anything can happen, and I prefer to talk us up than beat us up.

Chippy_boy said:
I don't have a problem with 4-4-2 really. But Fernando and Milner in the middle to start? Really??? Clichy starting and Kolarov not even on the bench.

And then no changes after 45 minutes at 2-0 and being thrashed?

And then takes Nasri off to bring Fernandino - who should have started? Our magic midfield 3 of Yaya/Nasri/Silva is already missing Yaya, so we voluntarily take Nasri off, just to make sure Silva has no chance.

Dzeko looks lively, so we take him off. And then we take Silva off to complete the master plan.

Utter genius.

This! 442 was not the issue it was playing these two together in the middle for the first time ever against fuckin barcelona. Fernandinho had to have started.
Anyway we are still in this, Yaya and Fernandinho to replace the two mentioned, maybe Sagna to start too and have a go at them. Second half performance and penalty save at the end must be a boost for us, also they play Real Madrid couple of days after the rematch so one can hope.

PS Kompany at fault for both goals, if Mangala had done that hed be crucified at half time...

hateutd said:
blue by birth said:
FFS give Bony time to settle in... we play better away from home at the moment so a win at barca isnt out of the question. With Yaya and Dhino in midfield and Mangala in defence ( more pace than MDM) we will have a right good go and fingers crossed we WILL win

27y0qht.jpg

Lol that pic. I agree though keep the faith!!!. Miracle so do happen!!

Damocles said:
BooksReject said:
Ducado said:
That's it

Your gone

It's only offensive when stated by a blatant rag. Some of us are not stupid, and can see what's gone on, but some of us like to remain positive and not bathe in a massive inferiority complex. It's football, anything can happen, and I prefer to talk us up than beat us up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.