Post match Discussion Thread City v Villarreal

Not a great performance and a bit negative like a lot of last season. Never mind, our first win in the CL and doesn't matter how it was achieved.Three points is all that matters, now let's go and do that mob on sunday.

JULES said:
I wish a lot of negative posters would wait for the final whistle before callin some of our players shyte, just stop and wait, you can whinge at the end of the game, should we ever lose a game

Can I still whinge about Dzeko now? He was tripe and thank goodness Balotelli is available after his suspension.

We were pretty poor, not the tempo of a league game, but his first sub brought the first goal, and Milner had the drive we were missing, so well done Mancini. We all would have taken it before kick off, so well done City, a lesson learned in our European experience. ( YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!! )

As usual, the moaning minnies in the Matchday thread are proved wrong.

Wish they'd fook off and support someone else.

For the true fans............City till we die!!

Bring on the Rags!!

Paper throwers=idiots.

We are 1-1 time is ticking and these fools give villareal an opportunity to waste time..

Apart from that. A bad performance out of the way. Champs lge win under the belt the team will grow from this.

My heart nearly exploded when Aguero smacked that ball in. Dzeko hasn't looked great at all since Spurs, but he was sloppy as he'll tonight. Just a bit of loss in form. He just needs to bag one to get the confidence back. He tries at least.

Milner, as always, put in a top shift for what little time he had on the pitch. Mancini spazzing out was hilarious, but I'd be doing the same were I not tucked up in bed ill.

And yeah, complete tosspots throwing stuff on the pitch. Give your fucking heads a wobble, you knobs.

AlexMac said:
JULES said:
I wish a lot of negative posters would wait for the final whistle before callin some of our players shyte, just stop and wait, you can whinge at the end of the game, should we ever lose a game

Can I still whinge about Dzeko now? He was tripe and thank goodness Balotelli is available after his suspension.

Didn't have a great night,but both goals could easily have been his.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.