Post match Discussion Thread City v Villarreal

Andouble said:
Milner and Balotelli must start vs Rags.

Oh they will

I´m going into the Villarreal owners supermarket tomorrow with my City shirt on to roll a big log out at the checkout whilst walking off with a bottle of the dearest Rioja
Fook the yellow coonts and their shitty two dozen , two bob bit fans
They played for the draw last ten and got what they deserved

What the fook is Rossi doing at that piece of shit , no mark excuse of a club and town?

buzzing about the result, but doesnt cover up the fact we were pure shite for large chunks of the match, everything dzeko touched turned to shit, aside from the tap in aguero was largely ineffective and silva was poor by his standards. thought yaya played really well when pushed forwards and vinnie and lescott were both fairly solid. need to up our game massively for the last 3 if we want any chance of getting out of the group!

glad I pay 20 bucks a month for foxsoccer.tv. fucking thing cut out in stoppage time and didnt come back till they were showing replays at the end of the game. No big deal only THE FUCKING MOMENT I waited 90+ minutes for. Hope to see a vid of the build-up to the goal soon.

but more importantly...

KUN!!!! COME ON CITID!!!!!!!!!!

wesshaw1985 said:
I had this 11 for Sunday

Hart
Richards-Kompany-Lescott-Clichy
Nasri-Milner-DeJong-Barry-Silva
Dzeko

After tonight i've gotto put Ballo in for Dzeko, he was garbage

That's the ONE conclusion you came to after tonight? Everyone else on that initial starting 11 had a good game? haha....some of you haters have waited for a very long time for Dzeko to have a game like this, haven't you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.