Post Match Reaction Thread (Please post in here)

Re: If Mancini mentions 'tiredness' one more time.........

glen quagmire said:
I'm going to turn on him. Just listened to his post match interview,
we are tired only played 3 days ago with ten men.
What's it going to be like next season, when we should be going for every single competition? Or should we decide now, not to bother with coke cup tickets as we'll play kids and chaff again, not to make our plaaaaaayeeeers tired?

His boring shite football, is beginning to grate on me now, his addition of kolorov, edin, silva, johnno, yaya and milner reeked of attacking pressurizing football. Instead we've got sideyways back passing football, that makes the wigans, fulhams and wolves's look like barcelona.

I am actually puzzled how we are so tired given that we play such fucking slow football!

Maybe if Mancini could manage his squad properly so the likes of Bellamy and Ade didnt want to leave we could be rotating the players so they werent so fucking tired?

Re: Scoring from Open play....

dancity19 said:
When did we last score from open play, or look like scoring..? I'm not counting Silva's against Wigan, that was a howler. This is a worry; Dynamo Kiev(A) we didn't score; Home leg it was a free kick; Reading was a header. Today we didn't- not that I expected too.

This isn't knee jerk, I wanted to post this the other day. I said earlier on in the season that we relied on Tevez.....and his drop in form has proven that. Dzeko isn't good enough at the moment, and Balotelli is hit and miss.

Also, just as a side point, we have played the 'big 3' and lost 3, drawn 2 and won 1. Are Mancini's tactics working as well as he probably thinks they are...? I stuck by City during the years of Division Two football so am hardly going to give up now. We have never been in as good a position, so in that sense I am really 'enjoying' being a city fan, but I rarely enjoy actually watching us play as our style has just been so boring!!!

I have been negative at times this season, but never been against the manager. My faith is seriously decreasing though. The fact that Yaya was on the pitch for so long baffled me- he was either injured or just the laziest player in the world.

I totally agree with this if I was tevez, playing along side bib-otelli, dzeko and yaya I would be out of here sharpish all 3 labour after the ball when we don't have possession making a token gesture rather than actually trying to win the ball back

1 billion dollars later!!!

Is hypothetical 4th place worth those expenses?
May be Platt and Kidd should be given a chance. It can't be worse.

Andouble said:
I thought Yaya was fantastic until he inevitably tired.
He must tired after the first 5 mins then because the game I just watched involved him strolling and troting around the middle of chelseas half, making some half hearted attempts at running.

Re: Richards

Harry Godwin said:
TheMidnightClaret said:
The one on Luiz which they then scored from.

Completely brain dead, Luiz was dacing away from the goal with few Chelsea players in the box. There was absolutely no need to do it but he did. He just hasn't got a brain

Actually their first goal came from a corner kick not a freekick. Are you that
determined to slag Micah off that you didn't notice that?
fail

Re: In 44 years i can't remember us being so BORING

burning blue soul said:
I hear you brother, we have not beaten the rags, arse, spuds or chelski this season, kind of points a big finger that

We beat Chelsea 1 nil

Please bobby do some thing.

I have been one of Mancini's biggest fans on here, but i really feel i am pissing in the wind.

We only used 2 of our subs today and Shaun on the bench why?

Why bring subs on with only 18 minutes to go after going 1-0 down why?

Were your hands cold today bobby because you couldn't even be arsed to take them out of your pockets and shake the players hands when they came off why?

I could see yaya was struggling why couldn't you?

I could go on.

But you really need to pull something out of the bag NOW mate

This is enough for me now.

Mancini can get the fuck out, as can Balotelli.
That's it, all I can fucking be arsed saying. Expecting abuse, 'rag' tags, this, that, whatever. We should be BETTER than this, and our season is falling apart. United in the semi's?! May as well just fuck it all off.
Not impressed. Not impressed one fucking twat-faced measley bit.

You can put that result square on Mancini's shoulders, City were in a good position and defended brilliantly until the 50th minute when even a person with half a brain cell could see we were getting tired,
Mancini should have made changes around the 60th minute for me, please lets hope that result does not screw our chances for 4th.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.