Post Match Reaction Thread (Please post in here)

I don't know what happened today. I can't even find who to blame. The forwards didn't turn up and Mancini made the changes too late into the game. Dzeko, Yaya Touré, Barry, Kolarov and Mancini's brain were the main problems today. But I suppose Milner and Silva being quiet and Tevez being injured didn't help matters either.

Ah well. Re-group and try again.

Re: This is enough for me now.

I've turned from the most mancini in poster you'd find on here to a mancini outer in 3-4 months.

Balo, however, has to stay..

I have tended to be very loyal to our managers over the years and whilst I like Mancini as an individual I am having serious doubts about his ability to get us performing in the ways we should given the investment made. Definitely feeling gloomy about the run in :(

Got my hopes up then, thought you were fucking off from the forum...

hey midnight,sit down,its at the other end of the pitch where we have massive problems-we got into some great situations today but the pass choice or quality of ball in the last third was shocking if it wasnt we had the chance to hurt them,you should be more worried about fuckin dzeko n kolarov mate,oh n yaya,weve forgot how to hit the back of the net

Re: Same old story

juslikewatchinbrazil said:
yes it`s disappointing, but we are 4th in Premiership 4 points clear of Spurs in semi final of FA cup....
when could we last go AWAY to places like Chelsea and compete for 3/4 of the game and lose narrowly....
yes we have spent big, but all that has done has got us up to the top table, it`s up to us now over the coming seasons to build A TEAM not a collection of expensive footballers, A TEAM with the spirit to kick on from here.
we are competing with ARSENAL UTD CHELSEA.... teams which have been at the top table for at least decade or more...
typical moaning fans who cannot see this, even you have got to admit that you`d rather be here than fighting relegation I know I would and I have followed the team for over 30 years.
MANAGERS NEED TIME.... JUST LOOK AT USH*TED!!

Yawn.

We're shite.

Pigeonho said:
Mancini can get the fuck out, as can Balotelli.
That's it, all I can fucking be arsed saying. Expecting abuse, 'rag' tags, this, that, whatever. We should be BETTER than this, and our season is falling apart. United in the semi's?! May as well just fuck it all off.
Not impressed. Not impressed one fucking twat-faced measley bit.
You need a sleep

Re: Please bobby do some thing.

we lost one game and were in meltdown we need to get behind bobby<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:56 pm --<br /><br />we lost one game and were in meltdown we need to get behind bobby

Re: In 44 years i can't remember us being so BORING

The football when Peter Reid was in charge was worse than this....

Re: Same old story

juslikewatchinbrazil said:
yes it`s disappointing, but we are 4th in Premiership 4 points clear of Spurs in semi final of FA cup....

Last week the Mancini Evangalists' line was...

"But we are 3rd in the League, latter stages of the Euafa....."

Ah.....

we are competing with ARSENAL UTD CHELSEA....

You forgot Spurs - who were bottom of the league not so long ago, yet qualified for Champs League because they have a manager who actually tries to WIN big games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.