Post Match Reaction Thread (Please post in here)

Northern3 said:
I will probably be called negative,or clear off to another forum but to be honest I really don't care anymore.Never been sure about Mancini and after today I am more convinced then ever we will never win anything with him in charge.His policy is not to lose at any costs,he is strangling any attacking play out of the players.

And I am fed up with the excuses players are tired,tevez was out, he went there for a draw with no intent on attacking play,his tactics are boring and negative and I for one am sick of it.We defended very well for most of the game but offered nothing up front.Our record this season against the other four of the top five teams is not good reading.

The man obviously as no faith in the players to play that sort of football,losing I can accept but at least go down fighting.And some may not want to hear this but I fear that if he plays the same tactics at Wembley I can only see defeat for us.

spot on mate i agree

Northern3 said:
And I am fed up with the excuses players are tired,tevez was out, he went there for a draw with no intent on attacking play,his tactics are boring and negative and I for one am sick of it.We defended very well for most of the game but offered nothing up front.Our record this season against the other four of the top five teams is not good reading.

Dissapointed of course, thought we looked far better them them first 20 mins, and I thought we were looking to win not draw, I think our tiredness got the better of us. I'm worried, but this league is too unclear to call anything, so we won't know until the end. Worried but hopeful......

I can understand going for a draw, if we had got a point then
we would have come out of it better. However, there must come to a point in the game playing that way where we say let's keep the ball in their half more and we didn't do that. You can't expect to keep teams out for 90 minutes.

It's ok saying let's get fourth but I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks it but after spending that much money the board won't stand for being that negative every big game!!

Maybe i was watching a different game but i thought we played well, we conceded from a set piece and on the counter when we were pushing for an equaliser against the current league champions.
How man were complaining about the very same tactics when we won at home.
fickle bastards

chinley blues said:
anyone else sick of us playing with ten men, we had this away with robiniho and now dzeko, surely you have to earn a place on the pitch, he has played poorly since coming here, so how does he make the team.
You can't just blame Dzeko. Attacking football usually comes from an half decent M/F. Unfortunately, we don't have that. We have NDJ who btw should be the only holding player, we have Yawnyawn and Barry both lacking in pace, guile, passing accuracy, tenacity etc etc etc.

Milner couldn't quite get the final pass on and Silva can't be everywhere. Look at all the decent teams in the EPL they all have a good M/F. It's so fooking dire at times watching us play, RM needs to know when the time is right to make changes, not the last 10 bastard minutes!!

Bloody Richards

How many needless freekicks has he given away that they score from, the guy was going nowhere then richards tackles him from behind. stupid. I new as soon has he did it they would score. Recon it would have stayed o-o if it wasnt for that school boy era.

I personally don't think that Chelsea were that good today,but they didn't have to be.We managed to contain them for most of the game,but the threat from them was always there.And like someone else as said on another thread if the players were that tired why didnt he make subs. earlier it is because his fear of losing.

macca80 said:
Maybe i was watching a different game but i thought we played well, we conceded from a set piece and on the counter when we were pushing for an equaliser against the current league champions.
fickle bastards

Don't speak sense on here you'll be shot.<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:51 pm --<br /><br />
macca80 said:
fickle bastards

Don't speak sense on here you'll be shot.

Kolarov was very poor today doesnt look like a 16 million pound defender, On a positive note Richards and Lescott have look decent recently. Just need to stop being so negative untill we go down by a goal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.