Post match | South China v City

sam-caddick said:
Good workout but we really need to improve our game tempo and incisiveness with the season coming up very soon.

We miss Silva and Agüero up front if you ask me, great in the midfield but we are poor upfront without those two players.

If we had gone at today's game full throttle, questions would have to be asked!
Hazardously shite pitch for starters and flogging yourself in massively hot and humid conditions would not be ideal preparation at this stage.

BlueAnorak said:
MJMRuiz said:
Hate to say I told you so, but I've been singing Milner's praises for a long time. England's best wide player, our third best player last season and a player who has developed extremely well over the last two years. So many people have been saying "Navas is the savour, he'll provide width", but Milner gave us width last season and did a very good job, Navas will change nothing and believe me when I say this, Milner is a better player than Navas.

Milner could be DMR
Lol as if.

Navas is nothing but a weak Antonio Valencia.

Would you guys just shut up with your negativity (am I saying this?)! They're all starting with a new system, several new players, and not entirely fit. To pass judgement on the performances and/or tactics would be like looking at a newborn and asserting that its too ugly to be a model later in life.

palus said:
Few of our fans are insane with this Dzeko thing i just can read this shit much more.What he must do to not be a major topic of hate for same people.He score goals , he should score two more but pitch is horrible and goalkeeper make some great saves.Negredo and him look good so can we all just say for rest of season no matter how he play or how many goals he score that we know u think he sucks.We know your nicknames it s always same guys.For the game Pitch is awful and they play park the bus so we only start to work, Pelle just start created something but our fans are more spoil then Real Madrid ones. And who need rags media to spit on our game and our players when we have our fans.

Dzeko is his usual self, relaxed, lethargic-looking (but only looking) because when the opportunity presents itself, he suddenly springs into action and scores a goal.

Then he goes back to his usual self - relaxed, lethargic-looking, until next opportunity, and so on. That is how he plays. This is his personality. Some people here confuse such on-off approach with a lack of motivation. I believe its a mistake - it is just his personality on the pitch - and it does not make him any less deadly. If anything, it keeps him rested for the moments when his input really matters.

And that's exactly what City is paying him for.
IMO, most underrated player in the club. Hugely important to City's success.

OK - so we play Sunnerland in the final.
So what was the score for them against Spurs.
Did they hammer Spurs.?
Imagine the Spurs websites now they have lost to Sunderland!!.
Bit like us - moan, moan, moan, when we didn't win in SA.

Pam said:
sam-caddick said:
Good workout but we really need to improve our game tempo and incisiveness with the season coming up very soon.

We miss Silva and Agüero up front if you ask me, great in the midfield but we are poor upfront without those two players.

If we had gone at today's game full throttle, questions would have to be asked!
Hazardously shite pitch for starters and flogging yourself in massively hot and humid conditions would not be ideal preparation at this stage.

Well said. Sense at last.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Didn't see the game. Just chuffed we got no injuries. Ages til the season starts yet and this happens every year playing crap against these crap teams

But you didn't see the game ???

MJMRuiz said:
BlueAnorak said:
MJMRuiz said:
Hate to say I told you so, but I've been singing Milner's praises for a long time. England's best wide player, our third best player last season and a player who has developed extremely well over the last two years. So many people have been saying "Navas is the savour, he'll provide width", but Milner gave us width last season and did a very good job, Navas will change nothing and believe me when I say this, Milner is a better player than Navas.

Milner could be DMR
Lol as if.

Navas is nothing but a weak Antonio Valencia.

its fun having rags on the board isnt it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.