Post match | South China v City

palus said:
Few of our fans are insane with this Dzeko thing i just can read this shit much more.What he must do to not be a major topic of hate for same people.He score goals , he should score two more but pitch is horrible and goalkeeper make some great saves.Negredo and him look good so can we all just say for rest of season no matter how he play or how many goals he score that we know u think he sucks.We know your nicknames it s always same guys.For the game Pitch is awful and they play park the bus so we only start to work, Pelle just start created something but our fans are more spoil then Real Madrid ones. And who need rags media to spit on our game and our players when we have our fans.

Well said Palus. Dzeko scores goals but some of our fans are stupid, they should go and support the rags............

pirate said:
MJMRuiz said:
BlueAnorak said:
Milner could be DMR
Lol as if.

Navas is nothing but a weak Antonio Valencia.

its fun having rags on the board isnt it

This ones Spanish,used to work in a bar,went to football management college or sommat on those lines...and..oh yeah,, he says hes a level or two above most posters on here..

yeah!!sounds like a rag.

samharris said:
pirate said:
MJMRuiz said:
Lol as if.

Navas is nothing but a weak Antonio Valencia.

its fun having rags on the board isnt it

This ones Spanish,used to work in a bar,went to football management college or sommat on those lines...and..oh yeah,, he says hes a level or two above most posters on here..

yeah!!sounds like a rag.

I wish the season was here then we would have real footy to discuss.

bluevengence said:
stonerblue said:
Gingers Dad said:
Really wish they wouldn't televise pre-season friendlies. After reading some of the comments on here it just makes you realise how many muppets support City. Any body who has critised individual players, the team as a whole or the tempo / tactics regarding this game needs to have a long hard look at themselves.

AFUCKINMEN to that.

I thought the match thread would be a light-hearted affair but obviously not for some. How the hell they cope during a proper game i'll never know.

NEVER...I REPEAT NEVER go on,post or look at the matchday thread during a match with something riding on it...it`s like a parallel universe inhabited by fookwits.

I twigged that a couple of seasons ago. I thought a wet wednesday afternoon friendly might've been different but alas...

MJMRuiz said:
Hate to say I told you so, but I've been singing Milner's praises for a long time. England's best wide player, our third best player last season and a player who has developed extremely well over the last two years. So many people have been saying "Navas is the savour, he'll provide width", but Milner gave us width last season and did a very good job, Navas will change nothing and believe me when I say this, Milner is a better player than Navas.

Shape with the ball exactly the same as Mancini's side, build up exactly the same, very pedestrian and lacking in urgency. The only two players who ever attacked with any urgency were Milner and Fernandinho, but a Fernandinho surge forward was rare, given the shape of the opponents.

Our lack of creation from deep was very apparent, Yaya's absence clearly damaged us in that respect, being deployed high up the pitch is not a good idea at all no matter how many of you clamour for it. Yaya in the #10 role should only ever be used from the start when we're going to have our backs against the wall, e.g. a game vs Barca, even then I'd very sceptical of the use of him there.

Fernandinho and Barry can't be allowed to start together regularly, both players were passing on responsibility far too often. Fernandinho was too slow to shift the ball and break the lines, didn't create any angles himself, lacked the desire to carry the ball which didn't help the side's urgency at all. On the plus side, he was very mobile, he did very well when we countered and helped provide quicker transitions as I've stated that he would previously. Barry's passing very sloppy on the whole, but certainly provides better cover for the back four than any other player in the squad.

Nothing to say about the defensive side of our game, can't take anything from a game like that, fully in control from start to finish.

So whos better suited for our style of play among Barry and Fernandinho

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.