Post match | South China v City

samharris said:
bluevengence said:
samharris said:
When I think of the moaners on here on match threads,I think of two camp poofs criticising the sofa fabric at DFS and suddenly,as if by magic it all fits into place..

HAHA.....you`ve been in Brighton too long mate

You wont believe how 2 gays having a tiff reminds me of the bluemoon matchday forum mate..

Btw..Manchester gay pride is bigger than the Brighton one..
25gcked.gif
;)

Was down there last year,the missus was at a conference with work so I tagged along for three days free accommodation at the grand hotel,found some good little boozers around the lanes..nice place

bluevengence said:
samharris said:
bluevengence said:
HAHA.....you`ve been in Brighton too long mate

You wont believe how 2 gays having a tiff reminds me of the bluemoon matchday forum mate..

Btw..Manchester gay pride is bigger than the Brighton one..
25gcked.gif
;)

Was down there last year,the missus was at a conference with work so I tagged along for three days free accommodation at the grand hotel,found some good little boozers around the lanes..nice place

Lanes are cool,north laines too..glad you enjoyed it fella.

My only concern at the moment is `Fernandinho`, I hadn`t seen much of him before he signed for us, just Champs league highlights. I havn`t seen anything in the friendlies , that makes me think he`s better than De Jong. We seem to have spent a lot of money on him and Garcia to improve that position, without succeeding. I really do hope i am proved wrong when the season gets going proper.

Just as night follows day, every pre season we have posters worrying themselves over pre season performances despite the best efforts of the majority of posters telling them that they actually are no prediction of form for the forthcoming season.

It's a bit fun, it's training and testing, if we won every game 10-0 it still would not mean anything

totallywired said:
My only concern at the moment is `Fernandinho`, I hadn`t seen much of him before he signed for us, just Champs league highlights. I havn`t seen anything in the friendlies , that makes me think he`s better than De Jong. We seem to have spent a lot of money on him and Garcia to improve that position, without succeeding. I really do hope i am proved wrong when the season gets going proper.

so after 3 shitty friedlies hes not better than de jong?

the guys new and like the rest of the team are learning a new system. Anyway i thought he has looked good but cant make a comment as its only Fucking friendlies.

Pretty much as other have stated.

Milner was outstanding.

Alvaro's pass to Edin was out of this world.

ElMatador said:
Pretty much as other have stated.

Milner was outstanding.

Alvaro's pass to Edin was out of this world.

And Edins control of that pass was excellent. :)

neel said:
MJMRuiz said:
Hate to say I told you so, but I've been singing Milner's praises for a long time. England's best wide player, our third best player last season and a player who has developed extremely well over the last two years. So many people have been saying "Navas is the savour, he'll provide width", but Milner gave us width last season and did a very good job, Navas will change nothing and believe me when I say this, Milner is a better player than Navas.

Shape with the ball exactly the same as Mancini's side, build up exactly the same, very pedestrian and lacking in urgency. The only two players who ever attacked with any urgency were Milner and Fernandinho, but a Fernandinho surge forward was rare, given the shape of the opponents.

Our lack of creation from deep was very apparent, Yaya's absence clearly damaged us in that respect, being deployed high up the pitch is not a good idea at all no matter how many of you clamour for it. Yaya in the #10 role should only ever be used from the start when we're going to have our backs against the wall, e.g. a game vs Barca, even then I'd very sceptical of the use of him there.

Fernandinho and Barry can't be allowed to start together regularly, both players were passing on responsibility far too often. Fernandinho was too slow to shift the ball and break the lines, didn't create any angles himself, lacked the desire to carry the ball which didn't help the side's urgency at all. On the plus side, he was very mobile, he did very well when we countered and helped provide quicker transitions as I've stated that he would previously. Barry's passing very sloppy on the whole, but certainly provides better cover for the back four than any other player in the squad.

Nothing to say about the defensive side of our game, can't take anything from a game like that, fully in control from start to finish.

So whos better suited for our style of play among Barry and Fernandinho
A Yaya and Fernandinho double pivot is the way forward for us. I'd be quite happy to see Yaya--Rodwell too.

People might think I'm being critical here but I'm not, I'm just analysing what was on display.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.