Post Match Thread: City v Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good performance. Fernandinho was incredible, by far the best player on the pitch. Kolarov, Sagna, Kompany, Yaya & Mangala also had good games.

Imo, the buck falls on Silva, he's being called the best player in the League, well these are the sort of games he should be winning. For all of his magic domestically, he's yet to hit those heights in the CL which doesn't get talked about enough. Needs to start scoring more in Europe for me. Just 4 goals isn't good enough in 6 seasons isn't good enough.

Utter fucking nonsense. He was marked out of the game but still provided the odd moment. At times like that the other players need to step up. They didn't. The fault for this is not on Silva.

Pogba looked good today, outworked Toure. Disappointing .

I'm juventino.
Pogba still thinks too much about being on youtube skills video. He must be more more more concrete in some important match like tonight.

TOP JUVE:
Buffon
Cuadrado

Pogba looked good today, outworked Toure. Disappointing .
Pogba would outwork anyone. I thought he was a bit disappointing actually.

I know he put a great ball in for the equaliser, but at one point the crowd were laughing at him. He struggled with his passing for a time. Not a great advert for a £70m player

Pogba would outwork anyone. I thought he was a bit disappointing actually.

I know he put a great ball in for the equaliser, but at one point the crowd were laughing at him. He struggled with his passing for a time. Not a great advert for a £70m player
Laughing at him? Better than anything we had plus he had one assist

Utter fucking nonsense. He was marked out of the game but still provided the odd moment. At times like that the other players need to step up. They didn't. The fault for this is not on Silva.
Yes it is nonsense. There was zero space for any midfielder out there.

There was very little to choose from between two top teams, and most fair observers would say that City had the better of the general play.

We got beat in previous seasons at home to Dortmund and Bayern and they were thoroughly disappointing and dispiriting games. This was a disappointing game, but the players and fans know that City were not that far off getting a result tonight.

IMHO not a bad performance tonight. Not ideal with Sterling, Silva and Aguero coming into it off injuries. Had a great chance in the first minute to make a good start but fluffed it. We can still qualify and I am confident we will.

All season we have played with 2 wingers. We struggled against Palace when Pellers went 442 and when Aguero went off and we played with 2 wingers we looked much better.

So our first CL game and we play Nasri wide. I just don't get it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.