Post Match Thread: City v Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buffon didn't help us. Great game by this goalkeeper. I think that today's game was more bad luck from us and almost total effiency by Juventus.

Stop moaning! It's just a false start. Juventus did everything they could to break our game. I have never seen the finalists of the CL playing catenaccio in the first day of the tournament. What a disgrace!
Come on City!

I'm still a ****.

Blue Moon, you saw me standing alone...

Last edited by a moderator:
It was an entertaining game and I didn't think we played that badly. We missed a few chances and Buffon's still got it. I think we were the better team but just ran out of steam and became sloppy towards the end. Disappointed obviously, but there's plenty of games to play yet.

So peed off with tonight. The start of the season has shown us a bright, attack at pace side. We play the biggest game of the season so far and go back to the tried and failed pairing of Nasri and Silva. After we took the lead any manager worth his salt would surely of tried to protect it by replacing Nasri or Silva with Navas or Fernando. The back four were very good again and Fernandinho excellent.

Alright. Sterling had a poor game. But just maybe, like Silva, he wasn't 100%.
I think we didn't get anything from that because we didn't deserve it.
SO bloody laboured and predictable.

Same old story "time to learn from the mistakes" line spewed out for 4 years now still showing zero signs of actually learning anything. Terrible display never looked comfortable, commentators and fans alike all see the glaring mistakes in the build up and slow passing across midfield for 90 minutes getting city nowhere but been the same story time and time again. Bony might have lacked support but he did nothing to try and make things happen for himself and always looked second best in every challenge, best thing he did all night was not touch the ball in the build up to sterlings miss.

absolutely pathetic, from first to last minute. I've seen more intensity and speed at schoolyard football.

They're all mental pussies when it comes to Champions League and should be fined for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.