Post match thread - City v Newcastle

CQaj67oWgAATiHx.jpg
That's going to end up as a tattoo isn't it.

Silva+Nasri makes us incredibly slow, especially if we end up with Yaya behind them. Navas or over time Sterling once he gets used to what we need, hell I'd even wanna see Roberts before Nasri
Nasri is still quality though, IMO. I wouldn't play him and Silva together but if Silva is unfit, Nasri is a pretty capable fill-in which adds to his value. Nasri skill-wise is basically a poor man's Silva.

So smokey in 109 bogs today I couldn't see my penis. Fair enough was a pretty stressful first half.

Nasri is still quality though, IMO. I wouldn't play him and Silva together but if Silva is unfit, Nasri is a pretty capable fill-in which adds to his value. Nasri skill-wise is basically a poor man's Silva.
In one of the inside city clip ,Silva himself acknowledged that Nasri is a skillful player.

All over the place first half as we was Wednesday is something Manuel is going to have to work on! Fantastic 2nd half of football even if we stopped playing at 65mins! Got to give praise to the 2 holding mids and 2 center halfs for there 2nd half performance! They turned the ball over again and again letting us get back on the front foot! The 2 center backs won every header against a big strong center forward!

De Bruyne to the left, suddenly meant somebody who was willing to drive down the left, and play incisive balls through the defensive line, gave him all the angles to express his passing range, Janmaat quickly fell apart and then Mbemba the left back went off injured and a CB came on to replace him, and we just pulled them apart then.
cheers mate, very glad indeed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.