Post match thread - City v Newcastle

Is it just me , but on MOTD that tw*t Shearer said - " there was a touch of the fluke " about De Bruyne (Kevin's) goal
What do you do about such ignorant pundits? - Fluke my arse..............

Lewandowski 5 goals in 10 minutes Aguero 5 goals in 20 minutes Rooney 5 Mars bars in 5 minutes
Lol!! Almost fell off my seat. Wonderful performance from the lads. They surely made my my week. Couldn't watch the game but followed comments on here until my phone battery went flat guys what really changed? I know they were really fired up going into the 2nd half but from a tactical standpoint was it Navas' introduction that did the magic? Also i'd like to know how we played up front when Sterling made way for Jesus - of course I know who was on the right but who played more in the center and the left side of attack oh I forgot to say I'm happy for Navas as he's getting dully rewarded for his sheer hardwork, commitment, selflessness, etc. Sterling will have to do more to get his shirt back and dare I say, CMON CITY.....

Lol!! Almost fell off my seat. Wonderful performance from the lads. They surely made my my week. Couldn't watch the game but followed comments on here until my phone battery went flat guys what really changed? I know they were really fired up going into the 2nd half but from a tactical standpoint was it Navas' introduction that did the magic? Also i'd like to know how we played up front when Sterling made way for Jesus - of course I know who was on the right but who played more in the center and the left side of attack oh I forgot to say I'm happy for Navas as he's getting dully rewarded for his sheer hardwork, commitment, selflessness, etc. Sterling will have to do more to get his shirt back and dare I say, CMON CITY.....

De Bruyne to the left, suddenly meant somebody who was willing to drive down the left, and play incisive balls through the defensive line, gave him all the angles to express his passing range, Janmaat quickly fell apart and then Mbemba the left back went off injured and a CB came on to replace him, and we just pulled them apart then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.