Post match thread - City v Newcastle

Charlie Nicholas is a ****. Giving us no fucking credit at all.

He fails to mention their goal was fortunate (Their left back kicks it against Zab and Mangala's interception falls to a Newcastle player) They really didn't create another threatening chance. Once we stepped our intensity up we dominated them, lovely football from Silva, De Bruyne, Ferna & Aguero.

Pity the international break has arrived. McLaren ought to be very thankful that MP took off Aguero and Silva, as had they stayed on he could have been heading for the exit.

Pellegrini out, took Kun off and is tactically clueless (as one poster said).
Amazing match, Kun Aguero unplayable and Kevin de Bryune showing a lot more on the left side than Sterling at the moment. I think the next match Sterling should be benched, KDB on the left and Navas on the right.
Special word for Manuel, one of the greatest managers in the world at the moment, always making his teams a joy to watch and today demolishing Newcastle with a formidable Kun Aguero.
Greetings!

Didn't expect that. Confidence just flooded through us when we got the 2nd.

Would have liked Aguero to stay on for another 10 mins to do something special

Someone has to do it lol.

Magnificent 2nd half, sublime.

Kun and KdB are magnificent players and with Merlin in there its mouth watering at times.
Priceless today sat watching the match with a bunch of reds behind me one of which had clearly sussed I was a blue and announced to his group at the top his voice that Aguero hasn't been doing it this year for city . . . Wind forward 40 minutes the silence was deafening

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.