Post match thread - City v Newcastle

He fails to mention their goal was fortunate (Their left back kicks it against Zab and Mangala's interception falls to a Newcastle player) They really didn't create another threatening chance. Once we stepped our intensity up we dominated them, lovely football from Silva, De Bruyne, Ferna & Aguero.

I was actually stunned to hear the shit he came out with. Not just his words either. He had such a sour fucking look on his ugly fucking mug, he was gutted that we won and couldn't bear to give us the slightest bit of praise.
I hope his next shit is a hedgehog.

I didn't see the first half but read the match thread and sky reports on the way home and it sounded like we were pretty poor.....so fair play to MP as he must have given them a rocket up the arse in the changing rooms for them to turn in a second half performance like that.....even navas started to cross well and his cross/pass for KDB goal was top notch

Keep it up MP

Once KDB, Silva, and Aguero (and Sterling) all get playing more together we will be fine. I think this second half was very much "KDB clicking with Silva/Aguero" finally starting to sort itself out. So many times passes involving the Strawberry Blonde Killa were astray in the first half and in recent matches. Also once Aguero got that goal after a cold streak they were sure to start coming in bunches.

Class is permanent and we will score for fun with these guys clicking. Hopefully that will speed up the overall tempo of play and allow us to take advantage of Sterling's skill set as well.

A game of two halves. First half was frustrating and poor in many aspects especially at the back. Newcastle attacked and exposed a lot of frailties in our defense. The key was that we equalized just before the end of the first half.

Second half was an entirely different experience- one of the best attacking performance in the history of the premier league with Aguero finding his form at just the right time. Remarkable spell of 15-20 minutes. Newcastle sat back for damaged limitation after that goal scoring period, we dominated, should have scored more but managed the final period of the game well.

Aguero, Silva and DeBruyne combination was deadly in the second half and Navas made the whole team work when he came on. A fantastic and memorable match that really exposes the undulating trends of a football experience.

Sergio showed glimpses at gladbach mid week of being the real Sergio and after his 1st I just had a feeling he would spur on from there but 5 that was amazing hopefully that all he needs to deystroy the league again

KDB and silva the combination didn't look very good in the first half and I was starting to worry it would be another case of silva and nasri not often being able to play well together but during the second half they showed a few more weeks together
With aguero playing like that we are about to become unstoppable

The only issue was the defending there goal was sloppy from Zaba and manga but both coming off Injuires and it didn't cost us the game so they get away with it

Fucking hate that bastard panel on soccer Saturday with Charlie Nicholas who was shite as a player, it could have been 1-4 at half time to the magpies as hart saved with the last stud on his boot. No praise and if it was it was with gritted teeth.

Story of two half's, was asleep for around 30mins till we got going, then after that no looking back, Aguero was immense and De Bruyne and Silva had awesome games, the defence had a few wobbles but coped as the game went on anyhow..........well done guys..........

Fucking hate that bastard panel on soccer Saturday with Charlie Nicholas who was shite as a player, it could have been 1-4 at half time to the magpies as hart saved with the last stud on his boot. No praise and if it was it was with gritted teeth.
don't suppose he mentioned it could have been 12-1 full time ??

Fair play to this poster, for trying to inject some humour on the NUFC forum;

xMIptNZ.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.