Post Match Thread | City vs Borussia Monchengladbach (14/09/16)

Do you think Stones gets less match day pay than the others?.
He spends a lot of time getting 'tutorials' from Pep - on the touchline.
I bet Otto will have a word with his' union rep'.

Watching City this season has been a joy, you see the fight in the players unlike last season. Pep is a magician and I get the feeling that I'm watching the making of a historical season.

Total domination against a team that Pep had many problems with in Germany.

Aguero is simply the best striker in the world. Him and Suarez and top 2 without a doubt, then Lewy.

Gundogan, first game in a long time and turns in a great performance, amazing.

De Bruyne, world class again. His final ball is maybe the best in the game.

Stones, has been immense, wasn't expecting him to be this good.

Sterling, great performance, always dangerous, should of scored but gave a great assist.

Sane, came on and impressed, dribbled past players with ease.

Kelechi, scores/assists every time he plays, a superstar in the making. Expecting him to do the same this weekend.

I could go on, every player showed up and put in a top class performance.

We're getting better every game.

Exciting times blues!!!!

Fantastic, relentless high quality football. Forgive my ignorance but do not know much about Gladbach, seemed like they had some good players, but anybody got an idea where they would sit against a prem team i.e. Would they be top six, or top half, or even bottom half?
On their best day they are Liverpool in their current form, on average around Spurs level so probably top 4-6 range. Their team seems to get picked apart like Southampton as well, Kruse last season,Xhaka this, Dahoud who outran everyone probably next season. Plus Hazard might move on and Cristiansen heads back to Chelsea.

On their best day they are Liverpool in their current form, on average around Spurs level so probably top 4-6 range. Their team seems to get picked apart like Southampton as well, Kruse last season,Xhaka this, Dahoud who outran everyone probably next season. Plus Hazard might move on and Cristiansen heads back to Chelsea.
Thanks appreciate your reply

I would say this is one of our best performances this year against a team that played fairly well despite the score. KDB is on a complete other level than the rest of the Prem at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.