Post Match Thread - City vs Palace

Our defending has been brilliant, though they gave a few chances to Palace.

Navas is horrible and Nasri just like he was last season, ineffective. Although at least his shot got us the goal.

Magic moment for Kelechi. Got us all three points on a weekend when rivals will be dropping their own points. How does he feel leading us against Juventus? Because Bony doesn't appear to fit in this system.

Are you sure you watched the match? Samir had a great day. Navas should have finished his chance I agree, but horrible?

Thought we were woeful in the first half, although fair play to palace they never gave us time on the ball. Second half I thought we looked much better with nasri moving behind bony and de bruyne (who is gonna be unreal here) moved to left. And also fucking getting in kelechi, that is what youth can do.

Negatives - looks like nothings changed in terms of bad luck with injuries
Navas
Bony, good hold play at times but a real lack of goals

Great result that, with most of the forwards missing, lets hope none of them are serious injuries. At work, so went up to the car to listen to the last 15 minutes, and that's normally a jinx, not this season it seems.

Can't wait for Tuesday night now, should be buzzing.

I think they thought they could be physical and bully us out of the game but we are the most physical team in this league and you cannot bully us. We give as good as we get; see Yaya Nasri and Mangala's tackles. You cannot out muscle or out foul us. We proper dish it out and won't allow teams to get the better of us like that.

I love that about us.

I thought after we changed formation we totally bossed the game after they were making it frantic against our two in midfield in the first half hour.

Navas' open net was a fucking shocker and such a shame for Kun but I reckon he'll be alright!

Kelichi; GET THE FUCK IN KID! This is where the world found out who you are and there's no going back...a star in the making!

Fucking great comment, that.

Nacho looked like he had that extra something about him as far back as Kansas City and Pittsburgh two summers ago and now the secret is out.

I really don't like either Nasri or Navas but on a day when there were zero runners and little movement from most up front I though Nasri and Navas were coming inside and trying to conjure up something for us which was good to see.
Clearly Navas can't finish off a diet coke but if it wasn't for him we'd still be crossing balls and firing from outside the box this time next week.

Bony for me is awful. He's a statue. No movement, no pace, no heading, nothing whatsoever.
Whatever he had at Swansea he's left behind and we need to replace him with someone who has movement.

Patience!! He needs some games and then he'll be fine. Kun was the same after his spell out last season. Give our players some time and have a some fucking faith

just think as well regardless of the result in the late kick off it was a great day that will get even better a if united lose fantastic, liverpool lose great (and there will be a vigil in scouse land and candle sales will go through the roof so helping the economy) and if its a draw we gain a other 2 puts on both and its yet another nail in the coffin of the old big sky 4....(is it officially a mid table clash yet???)

i just hope they kick lumps out of each other, couple of sendings off etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.