Post Match Thread - City vs Palace

in the words of a rag on ragcafe "Hate to say it, but that's how titles are won."

I think they thought they could be physical and bully us out of the game but we are the most physical team in this league and you cannot bully us. We give as good as we get; see Yaya Nasri and Mangala's tackles. You cannot out muscle or out foul us. We proper dish it out and won't allow teams to get the better of us like that.

I love that about us.

So true. They bullied Chelsea two weeks ago and thought they could do that to us as well. Not a chance with our players

I've often thought why people bite their nails as it just didn't seem normal. I know why now as I Have none left!

Get in the Nacho Man.
My stream went off on 93mins, tell completely froze and wouldn't let me go back to SSB and Five Live wouldn't load up on my phone, was pacing around like an idiot!

A huge win even this early in the season, sort of result that wins titles, away win against a good side without a few of our best starting 11. Very professional you blue bueties xx

One for the anorak-istas out there this evening. What's our record for consecutive wins in the top flight (whatever it's called) at the start of a season?

Fantastic result abd great to see Nacho score.

We were without 3 of our best in this game and showed at an inform palace, who are hard away in any form, that we can grind a result.

So true. They bullied Chelsea two weeks ago and thought they could do that to us as well. Not a chance with our players
Chelsea are full of players who mard about the pitch when it gets too physical for them.

Positives:
3 Points
Goal for Nacho
Winning a match with all that adversity
Clean sheet #5
KDB looked good
Bony's hold up play was great (people don't appreciate this but compare it to Dzeko & it's a great attribute)
Pellers showing Pardew where to stand

Negatives:
Potential injuries to so many key players

Overall though Palace are a tough team to beat & we looked far better than them even without so many star players - can only be a good sign. This is exactly the type of match we wouldn't have won last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.