Post Match Thread - City vs Palace

That's what I mean. Pardew probably didn't realise we pull our sleeves up and give it out just as much as we take it.

I agree about Nasri, he played well. Linked up the play in the absence of silva. Although I don't agree about Navas, he was horrible, not just the finish which was under 9's embarrassing but he offers nothing. All that being said a fantastic result, in a game I think we'd have lost last year.
You're assessment of navas appears based on an arrogance. We need players that run and stretch the play. Yes he should of scored but hey ho

Huge win. That could be one of thos games late in the season when you think it could be a valuable point but we've gotten all 3.

No Silva, no Sterling, Aguero having to go off and away from home to a side playing well.

And the manner of the win will serve us well going into the CL midweek, on a high.

Great from Iheanacho. He had 3 defenders ahead of him but followed the ball in, great instincts. Seriously though, I missed him coming on, when did it happen?
Like 88:00. He wasn't on the pitch for 2 minutes.

I agree about Nasri, he played well. Linked up the play in the absence of silva. Although I don't agree about Navas, he was horrible, not just the finish which was under 9's embarrassing but he offers nothing. All that being said a fantastic result, in a game I think we'd have lost last year.
Offers nothing ? Have you seen Navas' contribution for the goal ?

Good win but dont get too carried away, like my rag neighbour reminded me this morning we have a shite defence, a midfield that is too old for the rigours of the premier league and we're fucked if Silva or Aguero get injured. :)

Where are all those pre match and match day doubters now?
WHERE R U?
LET'S BE 'AVIN U!
Don't forget 'Typical City' hasn't left this club just yet and will take even longer to leave our Psychie as a fanbase. Let's just enjoy the win!

What I love about De Bruyne, is that there's no flashyness, pass and move, create space, first time balls, very effective. I also agree regarding Bony's hold up play, its really good but still feel he'll need to be tip top every opportunity as that young lad Kenny is coming, great times to be a City fan!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.