Post Match Thread - City vs Palace

You're assessment of navas appears based on an arrogance. We need players that run and stretch the play. Yes he should of scored but hey ho
Arrogance about what? He's definitely a better player than me! It's based on the facts that he provides/produces next to nothing game in game out. Ok he runs and tracks back and stretches the game with his width but that isn't enough to be a starter in this team with what we want to achieve.

Scrappy win tbf. Very lacklustre start, better when sub forced 5 man midfield. We really are Manchester Silva. Without the Magician we looked depressed. Thank God we landed kdb, he showed promise in what must have been a tough opener.

Back 4 was ok but Kolarov had some blunders. Midfield lacked King David, Bony had another frustrating match. Great by Nacho who showed killer instinct to get the winner.

Thank. Fuck. For. That. Plenty of times during that game I would have accepted a draw.

Bit of an odd performance compared to recent weeks and maybe Silva and Sterling being out had a bigger effect, but a win's a win and I'm made up for Nacho.

Good day. City win and Chelsea get bummed again. Cool stuff. A draw between the rags and the dippers would round off a nice day, but maybe a dippers win would be sweeter. Don't much care as long as the rags don't win.

Arrogance about what? He's definitely a better player than me! It's based on the facts that he provides/produces next to nothing game in game out. Ok he runs and tracks back and stretches the game with his width but that isn't enough to be a starter in this team with what we want to achieve.

like 5 wins from 5 you mean..

yeah alright..

Fantastic result for us, Palace was typically kicking anything in sight, but we kept at it and it was great to see Kelechi get his first goal, De Bruyne looks the goods for us........anyhow well done guys............

Palace deserved a draw out of that game. Navas was terrible, Nasri was okay. De bruyne looked good as well and i agree with the bony comments, great hold up play good to get a difficult win. Especially when our 18 year old scores the winner

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.