Post Match Thread - City vs Palace

Ref doesnt deserve to ref in championship
Good on pellers to put pardew in his place
De bruyne was class
kelechi pace will be handful and so his predatory instincts

Great win

Been a city fan for over 50 years...not since the late sixties have I been this optimistic for the coming years, contributions from all players, some more skilful than others (each brings something different to the table) ...please if you can't say anything good about one of the boys...say nothing!!

Great win today, really pleased with this result. As for Palace "deserving a draw"!!? You are having a laugh I'm sure, because Palace were determined to just kick us of the pitch and rely upon the Palace 'roar' to see them home! They got what they deserved... Nowt! We are well ahead of them in terms of quality and really I'm pleased we showed it at the end!

Fantastic three points without Sergio, Melin and Sterling. De Bruyne looks absolute quality and fitted into our style of play like a glove. Not going to moan at Navas, yes he should've scored. He lost his balance at the wrong time but did brilliant to get around the keeper and set himself up. Thought he worked his socks off as usual and created mayhem down that right side.

Last point, I'm not a particularly aggressive person but I'd happily give Pardew a tirade of abuse followed by a nice punch in his ugly sour face. An absolute horrid man rivaled only with Terry and Shrek.

You're talking through your arse if you think Pardews cloggers deserved a point.

You're talking through your arse if you thought we deserved a clear win. We played the first 60-70 minutes like we would have last season. They had a few good chances to score, see gayle and the header hart had to pull a good save off as well as Bolasie's early chance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.