Post Match Thread - City vs Palace

Hi Blues,
Well, I haven't enjoyed a defeat so much in ages. That was a bloody good game. A proper battle. But not nasty.
Usual low standard of refereeing that we've come to expect in this league (not that I'm complaining too much....)
I thought there'd have been more goals ( at both ends) but congratulations on keeping another clean sheet. If only our opening assault had included an accurate shot or two.
Like a lot on here, I find Nasri's long sojourne on the pitch a bit of a mystery with so much pace available elsewhere.
Good Luck against Juve, this game should have set you up nicely for it.

Well done, no dishonour in losing to the best side in the PL.

How in the name of all that's Holy are the rags second ? How ? How for sucks sake ? They're serving up utter slop every single week and their front men couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo. But the bastards are second. I see their new signing scored, so no doubt the papers will be treating him like the second coming of Chist tomorrow morning.

Only just got home from work. Fucking buzzing for the result.

Can anyone give me the low down? Are Agüero, Silva and Sterling all injured for Juventus?

oh dear....... De Bruyne apart from a couple of misplaced passes IN HIS 1ST GAME was excellent

This was Palace in 2nd place and it was a scrap

You clearly weren't around when we were shit matey?!

You're right, De Bruyne was excellent, when did I say he did anything bad at all? I literally said "De bruyne looked good".
Also, because I criticise some part of our teams performance I mustn't have been around when we were shit, I've been a city fan all my life and thats long enough to watch us when we were shit. I'm talking about us like the team we are today, possible champions league challengers and current title favourites. Not what we used to be.

In what universe did they deserve owt... parked the fucking bus for most of the second half...Brought on a defender with 10mins to go.

ffs we had Silva out Sterling Out.. and Kun taken out.. and we still won..

Like I said they had a few good chances from some players and could've easily scored from all of them. In no way am I saying this isn't a good win, we didn't have as good a game as most of you on here are making out but we did well and got a very tough win.

They should have been down to 10 men, we were denied a clear cut penalty. They were allowed to kick fuck out of us.

I agree with the other poster, you're spouting shit through your muck button.

Yeah they should have been down 10 men. But denied a clear cut penalty? If that was a penalty on Nasri then they 100% deserved one for the Fernandinho tackle

Ypu can fuckin rabbit all you want chief but you're still talking through your arse.

Alright lad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.