Post Match Thread - City vs Palace

What a brilliant day. Three points are obviously the highlight but Nacho getting the goal comes second, marginally ahead of the Chavs losing. A fantastic boost for the lad.

Just need the rags to lose or draw 0-0 and that will complete another great weekend.

Fair play, sorry if sounding a little touchy there. Not totally in agreement with you about Navas being the weakest link. If he is its only slightly and he's still an excellent option when we need pace and someone thats going to absolutely bust a gut for the team. Point is I really rate Navas although I do agree his end product is lacking. De Bruyne looks like he might take his place when everyones fit.
I can't help but find it funny how as a set of fans we now only seem to disagree which top class player is slightly better than the next!! How times have changed and long may it continue!!

If we had our shooting boots on today we could've coasted today. Very impressed with the number of shots taken outside the box. Wasn't long ago that we are trying to walk it in.

I agree but my point is he's far from being as shit as everyone is saying. He may well be an impact player and he appears to be the kind of person who will do that and not complain.

Agreed. Still has unique qualities about him that make him a valuable squad player. If he could ever add crossing to his game he'd be lethal. He can get a step on a man with quickness but can't deliver ball into danger area. He seems a bit more comfortable slicing in then right up wing. At least he seems more effective that way.

The one thing I thought of when that goal went in was all those fucking times I was watching the BBC coverage of the Rags under GPC, hoping a team would hold out, only to see those cunts nick something right at the death. I can just picture the Rag fans going to the game hoping Palace would hang on, or maybe nick a goal, only for us to score in the 94th minute. I bet they were fucking gutted........and if they don't beat the Dippers their whole weekend will be ruined. Oh, and it's only Saturday, so they'd have two days of pain!

I was having exactly these same thoughts........

I can't help but find it funny how as a set of fans we now only seem to disagree which top class player is slightly better than the next!! How times have changed and long may it continue!!

Agree :) Its great to be a blue right now. We should be enjoying every minute of it.

Hold up play... he was a single striker. I agree with what you're saying but it wasn't required. He's got a powerful shot on him. That is what that game required.
Ermm hold up play is fucking important when playing one striker for fucks sake.

This, no way did they deserve a thing. We controlled the game and nullified their pace. We were lucky to survive with just Aguero injured. can you imagine if Merlin played ? TBH i think that was in Pellergrini's mind. He might've realized that despicable man would give their players instructions to bully and do whatever it takes to stop us
in midfield.
Remember Nasri being targeted at Newcastle? I think it's part of his game plan to stop dangerous players at all costs.
No wonder Yaya was pissed off and got booked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.