Post Match Thread - City vs Palace

Ermm hold up play is fucking important when playing one striker for fucks sake.
Not when there is no one's else there and he's in the box. He should have had a go on numerous occasions but didn't. I'm not arguing with you I just think he should have has a go on a few more occasion like we know he can. Anyway, it was a cracking victory I'm over the moon and I'm not here to slay or players or other fans.

Could be worse.. Anyone watching the United Liverpool match.. My God.

[QUOTE="Could be worse.. Anyone watching the United Liverpool match.. My God.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I was, but haven't the faintest fucking clue why. Suppose I
thought there might actually be a game going on over at The Theatre of Wank. Turns out there is, but didn't realise it was between two shitty pub teams. Absolute dross of the highest order. One shot in the first 45 says.

Job done

Bit of a battle but winning games is what matters
Just imagine being Mourinho today, absolutely mullered by Everton, then his tiny crumb of comfort that City had dropped two points snatched away by a last minute winner. This could become a special season if we maintain this winning mentality.

Patience!! He needs some games and then he'll be fine. Kun was the same after his spell out last season. Give our players some time and have a some fucking faith

You know he hasn't just signed don't you.
He signed 9 months ago and hasn't done ANYTHING in 9 months.

Been a city fan for over 50 years...not since the late sixties have I been this optimistic for the coming years, contributions from all players, some more skilful than others (each brings something different to the table) ...please if you can't say anything good about one of the boys...say nothing!!

+ 1

Re your username, I'll always remember a certain key goal from "the blond balding head of George Heslop" (MEN). Can you guess which game, mate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.