Post Match Thread - City vs Palace

Back to the palace of Wright and Bright.

Horrible team, shit ref and injuries all over the place and a **** of a Manager.

Cheered when Kun was hurt.....wankers.

3 points, 100% record, still no goals conceded (not bad for a shit back 4).

All played well but Bony and Navas were lacking upfront.

Thought Bony played decent imo. Navas on the other hand

Well his eventual Plan C should have been his Plan B then. You can mix it anyway you like, We should never have gone away to Palace and considered starting the way we did especially as the way we started the 2nd half and ended the game showed we had better options.

Pellegrini is a 442 man and he just seems hell bent on proving it will eventually work and last season was just a blip.

If you say so

manimanc
I don't care what you say but a 90th minute winner pisses all over anything else . .....
The blue machine rolls on.

Hell yeah. There is no better way to win a match than that. The endorphin rush is quite something.

Really happy with the result today and the best team won - but was disappointed that Pellers started 442. Today was a tough game and not the right one to play it again IMO

Great win, going to palace is like going to stoke 3-4 years ago, you just want to get it out of the way, and to get a win is massive. So many positives today, surely we won't have this many injuries at any point again through the season? It's ridiculous

It has probably been covered but look at it this way.
Had Sergio not been hacked down and put out the game, had Navas scored into an empty net or had we rightfully been given a penalty we wouldn't have needed a last minute goal and then all the doom and gloom merchants would not have anything to moan about.

The simple facts are we scored, they didn't - we are top of the league, 100% record and no goals conceded.

That will do for me.

Just back from a 12 hr round trip and a very enjoyable one it was too.

Bedlam in the away end when the goal went in. How we didn't get a penalty a minute later I don't know. Looked a foul on the kid to me.

Overall I thought we were the better team and deserved to win but were struggling to break a we'll organise team down without Silva. 21 shots and only 7 on target says we were hitting too many from outside the box

Bad foul on Kun and hope it isn't too serious. de Bruyne was good I thought when he came on. Great ball to Navas who did the hard work and then as per usual fucked up when in front of goal. His goal record in the last season and a bit has been awful. He had time to stop, juggle it about and head it in!

Great performances from Toure, Fernandinho Sagna and Mangala.

Even Noel Gallagher was in with the peasants today!

4-4-2 in tough games like this just doesn't work and i thought the manager had learnt this but oh no he just can't help himself and it could have cost us as it did so often last season. Great win though at the death at a ground and against a team that a lot of teams will struggle with.

Really happy with the result today and the best team won - but was disappointed that Pellers started 442. Today was a tough game and not the right one to play it again IMO
was forced to due to injuries ,my only thought was maybe shoudve started with KDB instead of Bony and kept our solid 4-5-1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.