Post Match Thread - City vs Palace

So, our manager is naive and compulsively plays shit formation, half our players played badly (and half of them always do when the players that usually carry them are absent), and one played so badly that he just needs to go. We're in a right old pickle!

That's ok pal. We're all entitled to our opinions.
I don't like Bony simples.
That said I'd LOVE nothing more than he going past 3 players and smashing one in before running to the fans and showing some passion.

Unfortunately I can't see it happening.

But bony isn't that type of player mate? I must admit bony hasn't exactly impressed me to date but in saying that he hasn't had a run in the team and it's harder to stand out in a team that has silva,aguero,yaya, sterling etc!!

Brilliant win yesterday, and fully deserved. 2nd half we were very good. We are the stand out team in the country by far. Mcfc.ok

Barring Danns tackle on Sergio, thought it was a good game that we dug deep to win. I was following on the radio and match thread and then watched on Sky last evening. It was like three different games. Radio 5 live - it was all palace, I genuinely thought we were getting hammered in the first half. Match thread, couldn't believe some of the negative comments regarding kolorov and Navas in particular. Watching the game, I thought it was a good open physical match that we controlled for long periods. We restricted a very good palace attack to just one or two chances. I thought everyone put in a shift. Navas worked incredibly hard and gets nothing like the credit he deserves for his defensive contribution and as an offensive outlet. Also his attitude is brilliant after his miss lesser players would have tended to hide. If anything he worked harder. Opts stats show how hard he worked. He ran more than any other city player by some margin. Not kolorov best game but with silva and Stirling missing it's not a massive surprise. That was a impressive win for us against a well set up quality team.

Give over ffs.

Another fucking whopper!

Agree mate. I know the club want to win the champions league but domestic competitions for me every season! I want us to be champions of England every season and hope the club don't start picking the champions league over our league campaign

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.