Post Match Thread - City vs Palace

Just saw it again on match of the day. Amazing win. Dirty tackles flying in from both sides. The managers going at it. KDB playing well. Navas sorry bro, you gots to go. Aguero hopefully wont be out long....Hopefully. Same for Silva and Sterling. I'll be very interested to see if those 3 play on Tuesday. It didn't seem like our fullbacks were as dangerous as they usually are. Bony played well, but I don't think he and Sergio should play as a partnership up top, at least right now BUT...........

the star of the day was no doubt Ihencaho. Don't even know how to spell his name honestly, but I like the guy.

This season hasn't been too bad so far has it?

Shame about Aguero but the manager cant be expected to anticipate a needless and horrible challenge like Dann's, hopefully it isn't too serious. I know Tuesday is important, but for me it's important to keep our momentum going in the league for as long as possible. Palace gave been in great form and given sterling and Silva were missing I don't think we couldve rested him.

A win in London. A completely new front line, a clean sheet and dig deep performance against a tails up 'decent' team.

Enjoyed that goal more than any other scored this season. Went proper dolally!

I was sat in the wrong end and found it pretty hard to restrain myself seeing a 90th minute winner go in!

Had a really great day though. Met some sound palace fans and and thought the atmosphere was absolutely brilliant.

Was always going to be a tough game and was made tougher by the 4-4-2 selection at a tough away ground! Hopefully a one off Manuel!

A win in London. A completely new front line, a clean sheet and dig deep performance against a tails up 'decent' team.

All of that.
I watched it in the boozer but still jumped around like 4 year old when we scored. The 'digging deep' aspect of our performance is what impressed me most. Same against Everton. This team has real character now.

I am growing increasingly suspicious of you and your motives

That's ok pal. We're all entitled to our opinions.
I don't like Bony simples.
That said I'd LOVE nothing more than he going past 3 players and smashing one in before running to the fans and showing some passion.

Unfortunately I can't see it happening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.