Post Match Thread - City vs Palace

Not to be picky but would have liked to have seen the likes of Kompany get in the face of Dann after Aguero got kicked off the field.

Agree mate. Maybe it didn't look as bad on the field as it did on the replays and slow motion?

Even at this early stage it feels like we're destined to win the league this season. Wasn't the greatest of performances but it had oodles of character. I won't dig out players who I thought weren't great, but I will dig out all the knob heads all over social media calling one of our players a ****, fanny, twat, etc. His shot led to Kelechi's goal and just as importantly he may not be a best XI starter, but he has the trust of the manager and has delivered far more than people care to accept.

Pardew got put back in his box too which was nice. Oh and De Bruyne, (just like Sterling), looks a bargain even at the money we paid. Happy fucking days.

bang on Billy.

Had a look at some of the reports/pics in the press and stumbled across a Getty image in the Mail (of all places). The image is of Navas rounding the keeper but the defender is shown tapping his ankle at this point. From the highlights Navas loses balance at this point pushing the ball too far and hence missing the empty net.

Does anyone share my view

I am not happy with Pelle starting Kun .I said on pre match thread that I hoped Kun doesn't get injured.
Naive from the manager.

He obviously lacks your superior management experience & knowledge of our squad.

It's irritating when someone says a player shouldn't have started when they get injured. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.