Post Match Thread: City vs Spurs

No, I don't, because that team was actually shit, and seeing us steal a point here and there was a better than expected result. For this team to be so consistently fucking shit for the first 60-70 minute of games, to have no creativity, to be so damn slow, so appalling at the back with the players we have? I think it is a perfectly reasonable position to take, and as a fan for as long as I have been I am perfectly allowed to hate an underperforming bunch of jokers playing for an inept manager.

But of course, on here, the happy clappers are always right. Lets all sit around and sing songs of how proud we are of this side for not being in league one like back in the bad old days. At least Kinky Goater Dickov etc gave a fuck, which only Iheanacho showed today.

You think it's a perfectly reasonable decision as a fan to say that you hate the thing that you're a fan of?

Jamie Carragher loving Spurs, gonna win the league, blah blah! They were not better than us today (not saying we played particularly well) - there's a long way to go!

I really wonder what the hell you were watching . He ran into blind alleys a few times ,got a couple of crosses in Wow ....Don't argue Kun and Siva did fuck all (which is true).
He made so many great runs that were completely ignored I lost count, created roughly half of our chances, cut out more passes than any of our CMs (likely combined), rarely gave away the ball, put in some very important tackles, kept both Walker and Rose quiet whichever wing he was on, and ran all day long... And got shafted by a horrible decision.

What match were you watching?

The decision was shit, but i await the backlash when i say we got a massive run if the green to put us in a cup final, sterling over ran the ball by at least a yard, they say these things even themselves out, today he got given a penalty against him for a hand ball that wasn't, i didn't hear to many of us saying how corrupt football was that night, we were very unlucky to loose today, but top and bottom of it is we are not good enough this season, the players dont want it, rolled over by leicester last week, spuds 6 points off us, the players clearly dont want it enough[/QUOte
How did you do against Sunderland?
how did you do against Sunderland?

Honestly don't even know where to start with that one. Shit first half not helped by shocking reffing. Better in second with even more shocking reffing.

Didn't deserve to lose that one. No way. That was fucking hard to take. That made me feel sick to the pit of my stomach when the whistle went. Clattenberg is a Grade A twat and the linesman deserves a punch in the throat too. Offside decisions apparently not actually based on whether he was off or not. And don't get me started on the penalty. That was fucking bizarre to say the least.

But still, we had enough chances to grab a draw at least from that, and we should have done. Hard one to put a verdict on. We had it all to do with those wankers in charge, but we still should have come away with 1 point at least even with the shit decisions.

Hard to keep my chin up with the dippers away next and Chelsea in the cup, who seem to be hitting form. I'm not normally negative about City, but it's very hard to see anything positive happening before end of this season. I wouldn't be surprised if we finished 3rd/4th with no silverware.

If I were City's board, I'd honestly tell the old man to pack his bags tonight. He's destroyed us this season and made us look an iffy mid-table outfit. Thank God the chavs and rags have been shit this season or we'd be sat in 6th or 7th and well out of all domestic competitions already.

Fuck it. I'm going for a beer. Night all.

The appalling penalty decision hides the fact that we were pretty poor again...bit better thsn recent but still poor.

Didnt deserve to lose but didnt deserve to win either.

Top 4 is a must and im not sure we will get it with pellegrini...we were only margibally better today because of an enforced change in shape due to midfield casulties (which we have seen before).

Looks like the pkayers are just waiting for him to go andcit looks like a lot of them dont believe in his methods.....kompany's body language aling with a few others says it all for me.....

The sooner the charming man is gone the better. I think I'd rather we had a management duo of Beany the horse and Ruben's blanket. They couldn't do any worse.

He's done absolutely nothing to improve us over the last 2 years. The Summer can't come quick enough. Big changes needed.

He made so many great runs that were completely ignored I lost count, created roughly half of our chances, cut out more passes than any of our CMs (likely combined), rarely gave away the ball, put in some very important tackles, kept both Walker and Rose quiet whichever wing he was on, and ran all day long... And got shafted by a horrible decision.

What match were you watching?

Just ignore them. If Sterling doesn't go on a 50 yard run taking on all 10 players and smashing one in the top corner he had a shit game in some peoples eyes. He was so much better than Silva, Toure and Aguero.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.