Post Match Thread: City vs West Ham

Like most of you watching the game live i suspect, i was shouting and ranting at the lads but in hindsight, id be more worried if we werent creating any chances. It was just one of those days. If we score first im sure we would have won by a couple, but we didnt and fair doos to the hammers they defended unbelievably well. im sure they had 15 men on the pitch!

This is for VanGaalEra. ....
WAAAAH THE RAGS ARE ONLY 2PTS BEHIND US....
PELLEGRINI OUT.
I'M SHITTING MY PANTS.
SACK THE BOARD.
UTD GOT ALL THE DECISIONS AGAINST SOUTHAMPTON.
WE'RE NOT GOING TO WIN ANOTHER MATCH EVER.
HHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!

This is for VanGaalEra. ....
WAAAAH THE RAGS ARE ONLY 2PTS BEHIND US....
PELLEGRINI OUT.
I'M SHITTING MY PANTS.
SACK THE BOARD.
UTD GOT ALL THE DECISIONS AGAINST SOUTHAMPTON.
WE'RE NOT GOING TO WIN ANOTHER MATCH EVER.
HHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!
Nurse will see you soon, sir

Like most of you watching the game live i suspect, i was shouting and ranting at the lads but in hindsight, id be more worried if we werent creating any chances. It was just one of those days. If we score first im sure we would have won by a couple, but we didnt and fair doos to the hammers they defended unbelievably well. im sure they had 15 men on the pitch!

That's two consecutive games now where piss poor finishing has cost us.

I'm worried in the sense that we are playing well and still losing games where as United seem to be playing shit and still winning. We are a million miles away from Barca and Bayern's level and until we find that ruthless streak we always will be.

Aguero needs to find his form of be fucked off from the team. He's an absolute liability when he is in his current sort of form. It's funny how little stick he gets from people on here when he's not had a good game all season.

I'd be tempted to play a front 4 of;

----------------------------------- Sterling ----------------------------------
De Brunye ----------------------- Silva ------------------------------- Navas

That's two consecutive games now where piss poor finishing has cost us.

I'm worried in the sense that we are playing well and still losing games where as United seem to be playing shit and still winning. We are a million miles away from Barca and Bayern's level and until we find that ruthless streak we always will be.

Aguero needs to find his form of be fucked off from the team. He's an absolute liability when he is in his current sort of form. It's funny how little stick he gets from people on here when he's not had a good game all season.

I'd be tempted to play a front 4 of;

----------------------------------- Sterling ----------------------------------
De Brunye ----------------------- Silva ------------------------------- Navas

This post should be in the "what universe are we in" thread in off topic, as evidence that there must be multiverses out there.

Navas and not aguero - the mind fucking boggles!!

When Navas is off form he offers us width, space and defensive work rate. When Aguero is off form he offers us nothing. In fact, he constantly loses possession and wastes numerous good chances.

Kun is a top player but not world class.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.