Post Match Thread: City vs West Ham

That's two consecutive games now where piss poor finishing has cost us.

I'm worried in the sense that we are playing well and still losing games where as United seem to be playing shit and still winning. We are a million miles away from Barca and Bayern's level and until we find that ruthless streak we always will be.

Aguero needs to find his form of be fucked off from the team. He's an absolute liability when he is in his current sort of form. It's funny how little stick he gets from people on here when he's not had a good game all season.

I'd be tempted to play a front 4 of;

----------------------------------- Sterling ----------------------------------
De Brunye ----------------------- Silva ------------------------------- Navas

Correct we are currently off the pace with Barca Bayern but to call Aguero a liability I would normally suggest they were the words of a Rag. Reading your post again I believe you may have included Navas up top in your attacking four, at the expense of aguero, as a result of cheap Spanish plonk. I just think you should relax. Sergio is one of the best strikers in the World.

The guy sat next to me mentioned how Noble of er, Mark Noble it was that he ran over to Jenkinson to tell him to get up and stop wasting time, it was right in front of us. I told him in my opinion it was nothing to do with sportsmanship or doing the right thing for football, he was doing the right thing for his team. They needed to be setup for the corner with all their players on their feet marking up, instead of that bell end sat on the floor constantly feigning injury.

On the Navas thing, he gets in really good positions but it's almost as if he's so fast he doesn't have a second to think. Regardless of that, the defender cut out his cut backs and crosses quite simply by sliding into them because they're always on the floor, that was pretty obvious from watching tape of the previous 3 games of the season where he got the ball back to players low on the floor.

Aguero needs to find his form of be fucked off from the team. He's an absolute liability when he is in his current sort of form. It's funny how little stick he gets from people on here when he's not had a good game all season.

I'd be tempted to play a front 4 of;

----------------------------------- Sterling ----------------------------------
De Brunye ----------------------- Silva ------------------------------- Navas

Kun is a top player but not world class.

Spider senses tingling

Either that or you are possibly the biggest muppet i've ever seen on bluemoon

Spider senses tingling

Either that or you are possibly the biggest muppet i've ever seen on bluemoon

I'm still waiting for that stand out season from Kun where he cements himself as a world class player.

He is capable of comfortably getting around 40 goals a season like Ronaldo, Messi and Suarez. But due to injuries and the time it takes him to find his form, he is not yet up there.

It's frustrating but he has not yet had a season where he as comfortably shown he is the best player in the PL like Suarez, Hazard, Bale and van Persie have.

As a club we have built this squad around him and he as all to tools possible to challenge Messi and Ronaldo and show he is the best player in the PL. The creativity KDB, Silva and Sterling have can barely be matched in World Football never mind the PL.

Kun now has no excuses but to fulfil his potential.

I'm still waiting for that stand out season from Kun where he cements himself as a world class player.

He is capable of comfortably getting around 40 goals a season like Ronaldo, Messi and Suarez. But due to injuries and the time it takes him to find his form, he is not yet up there.

It's frustrating but he has not yet had a season where he as comfortably shown he is the best player in the PL like Suarez, Hazard, Bale and van Persie have.

As a club we have built this squad around him and he as all to tools possible to challenge Messi and Ronaldo and show he is the best player in the PL. The creativity KDB, Silva and Sterling have can barely be matched in World Football never mind the PL.

Kun now has no excuses but to fulfil his potential.

Silva aside he's possibly the best player to EVER wear sky blue...no City fan in their right mind would criticize him based on a handful of games and especially after coming back from an injury

You're a wum or a rag...or just a joke

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.