Post Match Thread: Election 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cuts have been brutal at my end,e.g the poor end,official figures show it and we know it,the rich are ok

I would accept Karen that the poorest have been impacted too much and changes should be made.

How have I backtracked? I said then as I said now it is not a good idea to tax hard work and entrepreneurship. No I am saying if someone takes a risk and makes good money they will il pay significant income tax. Remove the incentive to take risk by high taxation and employment suffers. Otherwise we might all as well get a job in the public sector.

Tax rates are the same for employers and self employed so I don't really get where you are coming from. I wa snot differentiating. Your post is pretty personal again and I want to avoid conflict for obvious reasons - so that's me done with you for tonight.
Sorry but you are very much mistaken if you think self employed or limited company people pay the correct tax, I know many and I can assure you they use the system to its max. Not blaming people for exploiting the system buecause they hat every assistance to do it.

Which is desperately sad.

If somebody wanted to be a hairdresser and went in that direction then that's great. But if somebody was forced into a career that they didn't want because their educational opportunities were limited by not having wealthy parents pay off their tuition then it's bollocks and a good example of social inequality.

Your daughter should be able to go to Uni and do whatever course she wants. The fact that economic background has caused her not to is yet another example of Tory social engineering.

Well I am buying her a salon and she struggles academically so that is part of the reason but I just don't se the pint if her having 50k of debt to get a 25k a year job when she can grow a business from age 20 and she wants to have kids by 25ish so just didn't make sense.

Sorry but you are very much mistaken if you think self employed or limited company people pay the correct tax, I know many and I can assure you they use the system to its max. Not blaming people for exploiting the system buecause they hat every assistance to do it.

Not disagreeing with that but that is a separate discussion.

Well I am buying her a salon and she struggles academically so that is part of the reason but I just don't se the pint if her having 50k of debt to get a 25k a year job when she can grow a business from age 20 and she wants to have kids by 25ish so just didn't make sense.

That's fine but I suppose people who can't afford £100k of debt and don't have Daddy buy them a hair salon are fucked though.

Yeah but they work hard so it's only fair unlike the millions forced to pay tax via paye with no choice whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.