Post Match Thread | Juventus vs Manchester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Generally speaking the performance wasn't that bad. Juve deserved the win but we were always in the game. A couple of minor gripes though:

- against Liverpool clichy would have possibly been a better pick than kolarov but last night we needed width and attacking wise Sagna and Clichy are poor
- the decision to sub Fernandinho (unless injured) was laughable - arguably out best player last night and this season
- plus whoever decided to go into the champions league with a squad of 2 injury prone strikers should be sacked
- and...... our CB's were all over the show. The truth of the matter is that all of them only look any good when they play with kompany. It doesn't matter how much we spend on them - unless we find one who is good enough to provide cover for kompany we will always struggle.

I thought we played fairly well for a team with a half-fit Aguero and numerous others missing. Could have won that on another day if not for the missed chances. If any one other than Sterling had been on the end of KDB's cross then it'd have finished 1-1 which I think would have been a fair result.

If Wolfsburg don't lose their last match we could get them or PSV in the last 16 which would not be too bad.

Typical City to get some luck when we least expect it and sail into the quarter finals.

Quite happy with last nights performance still dodgy at the back and a bit slow going forward but I put that to juve being very solid at the back! The first goal was always going to be important and unfortunately we missed our opportunity to get it.

Yes. 5 years. We are in the 15-16 season.
Yeah!! Like i said i must of missed a year then weed in the bin..
Doesn't mean we should be more at ease in it though does it? Well Brian Kidd should be so lets get the fucker out fucking rag ****;)

- plus whoever decided to go into the champions league with a squad of 2 injury prone strikers should be sacked
This is over the top. Aguero is injury prone but Bony's injury record had been fine prior to this season. Plus aguero has played in the games we lost anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.