Post Match Thread: Kiev 1 - 3 City

MP got that one spot on. Vince and Nico were superb together. Sergio was Sergio and Yaya was the Yaya we rarely see nowadays. Sterling deserves a big thank you for foiling a dangerous threat on goal and for his all round game. Not forgetting the Ferns of course who were immense in the middle.

Just waiting for knobhead Shearer to admit he got it all wrong , geordie c*nt . Brilliant performance , controlled the game , kiev are no mugs , Sterling looked a £50m player , Merlin getting his magic back , can't think of a negative to be honest , no doubt some f*cker on here will find one though

yaya's miss was shocking. There you have one :P

Sterlings best game in a City shirt.

What a difference protecting the back four and Kompany coming back makes to the defence.

I think we should play either Zaba or Sagna at left back for the final this weekend though, other than one good ball I thought Clichy played poor.

The last goal decided the tie and a 3-1 score is many ways flattered Kyiv if you look at the chances created. The bottom line is that we got the win and goals with a generally impressive display. I like the way we closed the opponent down, perhaps foreshadowing the Guardiola six second rule of covering and defending. Nonetheless a good performance. Second half was surprising; credit to Kyiv because I think they reorganized themselves and played with more belief and energy. We still created even more chances in the second half and should have scored more.

Job well done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.