Post Match Thread: Kiev 1 - 3 City

Fantastic from the whole team. Could and should have scored 3 more. I thought the ref was decent apart from waving away an obvious stonewall pen and another on Silva which was debatable.
Very pleased with Toure's performance too, I thought he was very disciplined throughout and the goal was a peach.
Less said about the shocking punditry on BT the better.

Silva just doesn't look the same to me anymore, he seems to have lost that spark he used to have. We played brilliant today though and hopefully we can replicate that performance against the dipper cunts.
Thought Silva had a great game tonight to be honest

1st half excellent
2nd half pretty poor tbh. Thankfully Yaya practically ends the tie at the end there. Beautiful goal.

I watched him a fair bit before we signed him & we have seen a different player at City imo. I think he's brilliant & would be much more effective in more areas of the pitch, in a better balanced team.

yep...that's why he hasn't been able to pitch in with many goals this year which is unfortunate considering how long we had to be without aguero

Silva just doesn't look the same to me anymore, he seems to have lost that spark he used to have. We played brilliant today though and hopefully we can replicate that performance against the dipper cunts.
Enjoy midget land tomorrow. Should be a good game !

Let me get ahead of myself and wish for Wolfsburg in the next round. With KDB in the team beating them would be a nice way of paying them back for the transfer saga and certain public statements by Allofs. Wouldn't it be nice?

Raggy Goldstein on Talksport , squirming like a good un , dont usually listen to this garbage , but f*ck me this Goldstein c*nt is something else , sad Rag c*nt , he is just telling complete lies now , deluded cockney tw*thead.

Got a fantastic stream tonight. Commentators were Jonathan Pearsce and Conor.....????. Very fair .....Seems as if it might have been a MOTD set up.
Don't know how I got it.....after trying many - that did not work.
Great result.
Yep I got that too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.