Post Match Thread: Kiev 1 - 3 City

they were creaming over arsenal keeping barca goaless for 50 or 60 mins but an English team plays really well and wins and its greeted with indifference.fuck em

Great result against a very poor unfit team. Hard to believe they KO'd Porto

I liked the way we stayed in control even after conceding a goal which could have changed the game.

You should have listened to Rebrov's summary of the game. He was very complimentary to us.
He said the break did not affect anything. That his players were nervous, as they were playing one of the best sides in Europe.
They made too many mistakes, but a lot was down to a good performance from City.
At least people who play the game appreciate us.

Fantastic from the whole team. Could and should have scored 3 more. I thought the ref was decent apart from waving away an obvious stonewall pen and another on Silva which was debatable.
Very pleased with Toure's performance too, I thought he was very disciplined throughout and the goal was a peach.
Less said about the shocking punditry on BT the better.

He let the tough tackles go which was good but their left winger went in late 4 times from behind without being booked.

Great result tonight, might have been a small away support due to the last minute changes but I really enjoyed hearing the support from the fans tonight... Well done to all who travelled, you did the club proud!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.