Post Match Thread: Kiev 1 - 3 City

Fantastic result for us, the 1st half was brilliant for us, the 2nd half was more about trying to pace ourselves and pick Kiev off on the break after they had up the tempo at the start of the 2nd half.........anyhow well done guys

For me Sterling tonight showed he belongs on this stage, I know he has his doubters wanting him to make good on the investment straight away but I don't know how they can't see the difference he's already making for City on the biggest stage of them all, last year we were missing someone like that... putting defenders on their asses, getting past them, causing havoc giving Aguero and the others more space to make their mark. He's scored and assisted too, he'll come good in the league before long too and prove a very good signing for us IMO.

Just that I shook my head at the massive wet blanket you produced after one of the very best results of the season.

are you fucking dense or are you putting on some kind of act, look up chuffed and as far as the final is concerned it may bite us on the arse with the team selection, if you take the time to go to page one of this thread you will see its a point with a few posters

Brilliant performance, organized from back to front, pressed well as a team and our attacks were quick and incisive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.